Application sent: Jan 13, 2024
Delivered: Jan 13, 2024
AOR: Still waiting..

Reactions: MMSR

Rk Virk

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Hello All,

My application returned due to missing document with below reason. But I submitted my whole passport in this section .So that was the issue ?

Your application for Canadian citizenship is incomplete. We cannot start processing your application for the following reasons

Travel document or passport

You didn't upload the bio page(s) of the travel documents) or passports wrong or blank documents) uploaded.”

Rk Virk

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Hi All need Help with these questions:

Immigration and citizenship status
* Do you currently, or have you ever held immigration or citizenship status in a country or territory other than Canada (this includes your country of birth)?

Ans - I have indian valid passport and USA visitor visa . So I have to mention them both here .

(Note: I came as a student then work permit holder and then PR . Do I have to mention these all too)

2. Travel documents or passports
* Have you ever held travel documents or passports during your 5-year eligibility period?

ans- I haven’t travel in last 5 years and dont have any other travel document except Canada student visa,work permit,pr card and indian passport .

thanks

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hello All,

My application returned due to missing document with below reason. But I submitted my whole passport in this section .So that was the issue ?

Your application for Canadian citizenship is incomplete. We cannot start processing your application for the following reasons

Travel document or passport

You didn't upload the bio page(s) of the travel documents) or passports wrong or blank documents) uploaded.”
Do you need to pay the fees again for resubmission? or you can use the old fee receipt and just upload it ?

HP1989

Mar 6, 2019
Hi All need Help with these questions:

* Do you currently, or have you ever held immigration or citizenship status in a country or territory other than Canada (this includes your country of birth)?

Ans - I have indian valid passport and USA visitor visa . So I have to mention them both here .

(Note: I came as a student then work permit holder and then PR . Do I have to mention these all too)

* Have you ever held travel documents or passports during your 5-year eligibility period?

ans- I haven’t travel in last 5 years and dont have any other travel document except Canada student visa,work permit,pr card and indian passport .

thanks
- Mention India as a country of citizen with effective date as your date of birth (no need of visitor / PR / student visa)

- Mention all your valid and expired passports details (no other documents required)

MariSud

Feb 3, 2016
*Edited* I resolved the issue I was having with my application tracker.

Type: Online application
Application: 1 Adult
Total days of physical presence: 1826
Application sent: Jan 1, 2024
Delivered: Jan 1, 2024
AOR: Jan 18, 2024

In Progress

Last edited:

arnabc

Apr 21, 2021
Hi everyone, here's my timeline so far:

Type: Online application