+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2024 Citizenship application

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
I was able to linked our application number and UCI in the tracker last Saturday and it shows now on process last January 18, 2024 this is for myself, son and my husband, Should I start studying now for exam or it's too early?
Thanks.
you'll receive an email saying you will have to take the test between two dates they give. You are given 21 days to take the test.

MMSR

Feb 12, 2014
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I was able to linked our application number and UCI in the tracker last Saturday and it shows now on process last January 18, 2024 this is for myself, son and my husband, Should I start studying now for exam or it's too early?
Thanks.
May i know how did you link the other applications under the same account? As I am having 2 accounts now for tracking, One for me & one for my daughter.

Starting studying is not a bad idea, i didn't start myself but none in January AOR got the exam invitations yet

jane021080

Jan 15, 2024
May i know how did you link the other applications under the same account? As I am having 2 accounts now for tracking, One for me & one for my daughter.

Starting studying is not a bad idea, i didn't start myself but none in January AOR got the exam invitations yet
I have 2 accounts also 1 for myself and 1 for my son, I can't link both in one account since my son has his own UCI and application number too.

MMSR

Feb 12, 2014
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have 2 accounts also 1 for myself and 1 for my son, I can't link both in one account since my son has his own UCI and application number too.
Oh that's make sense. I have the same.

I though it was like the PR tracking when i was able to add all under my account

cecvfx

May 29, 2014
Please update my info on the spreadsheet. Thanks

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1680
Application: Single/Family(number of family members) : 1
Application sent: Jan 9th
Delivered: Jan 9th
AOR: Pending

Ash333

Jan 22, 2024
Physical Presence Days: 1107
Application: Single
Application sent: Jan 22nd
Delivered: Jan 22nd
AOR: n/a

MMSR

Feb 12, 2014
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Dear All

Any online Jan 3 Applicant still waiting for AOR? Please let me know thanks.

God bless!
Yes we have one in the Whatsapp Group still waiting
On Jan 4 too there are couple

KBB

Mar 31, 2021
Hello! here's my application details:
Physical Presence Days: ---
Application: Single
Application sent: 07/01/2024
Delivered: 07/01/2024
AOR: Received, Jan 22
Good luck to all of you!!

Reactions: MMSR

KBB

Mar 31, 2021
Hey everyone, I hope you all are well. i just had a quick question about the current processing time for the Citizenship application. I sent my application in on Jan 7, and received AOR on Jan 22, please let me know if anyone has any estimate of the current processing time. thanks!

MMSR

Feb 12, 2014
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey everyone, I hope you all are well. i just had a quick question about the current processing time for the Citizenship application. I sent my application in on Jan 7, and received AOR on Jan 22, please let me know if anyone has any estimate of the current processing time. thanks!
There is no standard, it can be from 3 months to 1 year or more, you can check the previous months status to know the average time frame