+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

ttanin

Feb 12, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
Received a Procedural Fairness Letter on the intent to return of the sponsor. I had supplied plenty of evidence before so I am shocked on this. Submitted rental search, emails from realtor and mortgage broker and how I would run my business in Canada. I hope it satisfies the officer

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Hi there
Application submitted in January 2023, BG in progress since April, Eligibility in progress since August, no updates since August

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Received a Procedural Fairness Letter on the intent to return of the sponsor. I had supplied plenty of evidence before so I am shocked on this. Submitted rental search, emails from realtor and mortgage broker and how I would run my business in Canada. I hope it satisfies the officer
Is the sponsor working outside of Canada? If so a letter of resignation or plan to relocate to Canada and working remotely may be a more solid proof.
If you are only running a business, you could start your business now. I think a better proof is to related to Canada first. But that may not be something the sponsor wants to do if spouse doesn't have TRV to travel as the same time.

ttanin

Feb 12, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
Is the sponsor working outside of Canada? If so a letter of resignation or plan to relocate to Canada and working remotely may be a more solid proof.
If you are only running a business, you could start your business now. I think a better proof is to related to Canada first. But that may not be something the sponsor wants to do if spouse doesn't have TRV to travel as the same time.
I run several online businesses in USA and plan to continue to do them when I move back to Canada. I am really not planning to run a business for Canadians. I manage money in USA for several clients. I have 20 million under management. I cant give that up, it pays very well. I am also licensed in 25 states to sell insurance virtually. I gave them my business registration in USA proof of income and some of business licences. I also had to go back to Canada, open a bank account and my SIN number was frozen so I had to visit a Canada Service center and say I am alive. I guess not many Canadians move back and continue to run a business virtually in a foreign country. SO lets see what happens. If they decline on this, I will appeal. My son is 4 years old, I am not that in a hurry to get back though I want him to start 1st grade in Canada.

FNK-RUIRU

Feb 2, 2023
For sone reason I'm not able to log on my Tracker account.
The site keep giving me error messages.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

niso

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Got additional document request on nov15. Shows on tracker sent you message and then updates as on Nov 15 received information sent will review it. I have not sent any new documents. All were submitted in the beginning. What does the status mean.

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Got additional document request on nov15. Shows on tracker sent you message and then updates as on Nov 15 received information sent will review it. I have not sent any new documents. All were submitted in the beginning. What does the status mean.
Did you submit any web form enquiry in the recent time before Nov 15th ?

niso

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Did you submit any web form enquiry in the recent time before Nov 15th ?
Nope I got request letter to prove relation on Nov 15. And same day tracker updated information received.

i did submit proof of relation with application in the beginning itself.

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Nope I got request letter to prove relation on Nov 15. And same day tracker updated information received.

i did submit proof of relation with application in the beginning itself.
it could be because they opened the documents you initially submitted (information sent will review it)

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Then what should I do with letter sent asking additional documents
Send them more information as per the letter, if they are looking for proof of relation send them more evidence to prove your relation with the sponsor or vice versa

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
I just received my husband's pre-arrival letter, we applied in January. So what next? He's already in Canada on TRV, just got work permit approved last week as well
When you applied for work permit for your husband you guys did the medical again ? or used the medical number you guys submitted for PR ?