+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Go123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2021
Hi guys, I am working on my spousal sponsorship application (Outland). A quick question regarding financial support. We have a joint bank account in our family and it’s under my mother name and I send money to that account every month. Can I mention that in a letter and include the statements for my spousal application?

Thanks

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
Hi guys, I am working on my spousal sponsorship application (Outland). A quick question regarding financial support. We have a joint bank account in our family and it’s under my mother name and I send money to that account every month. Can I mention that in a letter and include the statements for my spousal application?

Thanks
Wrong thread, those are for those who submitted in january 2023 outland. Please make a new thread.

FNK-RUIRU

Feb 2, 2023
I got an update on the tracker.
BG verification completed on 17th Nov. and that makes all four fields completed. That is Eligibility, Medical, Biometrics and BG verification are completed.
However, no COPR number or PPR so far.
Does anyone have an Idea on how long you wait after all stages goes green on the tracker?

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
I got an update on the tracker.
BG verification completed on 17th Nov. and that makes all four fields completed. That is Eligibility, Medical, Biometrics and BG verification are completed.
However, no COPR number or PPR so far.
Does anyone have an Idea on how long you wait after all stages goes green on the tracker?
Congratulations! what's your Visa office, in my opinion with in couple of weeks you should be getting a PPR

FNK-RUIRU

Feb 2, 2023
Congratulations! what's your Visa office, in my opinion with in couple of weeks you should be getting a PPR
My VO is Nairobi.
It took a while(4 months) between Eligibility and BG cheeks completion.
Hence my concern on the duration to the next stage.
Appreciate your encouragement and hope PPR comes sooner before Xmas festivals.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I am waiting.. Every step of mine is done and is stuck in "Eligibility - in progress" since July..
Since Jan??? that seems long.....Id strongly suggest sending a webform to your VO, softly nudging them, simply showing your concerns about no response or activity on your file since July, and if there is any document or step you have missed that will help move the file. let them come back and confirm if everything is ok - or yes, there was something missing, and they were just sitting on it.
they usually respond back within 15-20 days.

kiraganth89

Mar 8, 2023
Since Jan??? that seems long.....Id strongly suggest sending a webform to your VO, softly nudging them, simply showing your concerns about no response or activity on your file since July, and if there is any document or step you have missed that will help move the file. let them come back and confirm if everything is ok - or yes, there was something missing, and they were just sitting on it.
they usually respond back within 15-20 days.
I did raise a webform with both Canada and India VO. Canada said my file is with India VO and they don't have an insight on what's happening. India VO replied it'll take 28 days for an update it's been 20 days now, hopefully they come back with an update. Sometimes i just feel my application is left behind without anyone's attention.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I did raise a webform with both Canada and India VO. Canada said my file is with India VO and they don't have an insight on what's happening. India VO replied it'll take 28 days for an update it's been 20 days now, hopefully they come back with an update. Sometimes i just feel my application is left behind without anyone's attention.
I guess, almost 90% of the members on this forum can relate with your feeling. Having said that, just wait few more days and im sure you will get some positive response.

Reactions: kiraganth89

NY81

Apr 27, 2023
When you applied for work permit for your husband you guys did the medical again ? or used the medical number you guys submitted for PR ?
He didn't do any medicals before, so he did one here in Canada before we submitted the application

SKGUG

Nov 29, 2023
My VO is Nairobi.
It took a while(4 months) between Eligibility and BG cheeks completion.
Hence my concern on the duration to the next stage.
Appreciate your encouragement and hope PPR comes sooner before Xmas festivals.
Congrats, have you received PPR?
Our file is in Dar es Salaam VO and it just feels like we have been shut out since medicals passed on July 28th.
Please tell me was your eligibility completed first, then they did your BV separately or was it all simultaneously?

We have been on BV for 4 months.

FNK-RUIRU

Feb 2, 2023
Our file is in Dar es Salaam VO and it just feels like we have been shut out since medicals passed on July 28th.
Please tell me was your eligibility completed first, then they did your BV separately or was it all simultaneously?

Eligibility was completed on July 27th the four painful waiting for BGV to be completed.
However, the processing has been even over stages up to now with intervals of 3 to 4 months in between stages.
I'm still waiting for final decision and subsequent PPR and COPR.
I pray that they give some attention to yours too. Just be hopefully patient.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013

If you are Jan'23 applicant, even though still under the official processing wait timelines, you should send webform to the visa office inquiring about the delay - and asking them to confirm if they have all the documents they need to process the application....so that they dont come back to you in December or Jan'24 asking for additional docs.

Reactions: SKGUG

SKGUG

Nov 29, 2023
Eligibility was completed on July 27th the four painful waiting for BGV to be completed.
However, the processing has been even over stages up to now with intervals of 3 to 4 months in between stages.
I'm still waiting for final decision and subsequent PPR and COPR.
I pray that they give some attention to yours too. Just be hopefully patient.
Thanks, I hope your PPR and COPR won't take long.
We submitted in Feb 2023. Everything seemed OK until my husband passed his medicals on July 28th. Since then, it's dead silence.

Our file went into BGV on July 31st, its been 4 months. Webforms are useless when trying to get some feedback, this is as far as I'm concerned.