+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Home_13579

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
How do I tell which VO is processing my application? Is it usually the capital city of the PA's country? Or IRCC notifies you the VO name?

I read the posts here, and everyone knows which VO is processing their applications. How would one tell which VO?

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
How do I tell which VO is processing my application? Is it usually the capital city of the PA's country? Or IRCC notifies you the VO name?

I read the posts here, and everyone knows which VO is processing their applications. How would one tell which VO?
There will be a letter sent by email which will tell it is transferred to the VO and that's how we know. AT the earliest steps, we don't know which VO. Usually, this happens after Sponsor Approval.

Also, a set of countries is assigned to a certain VO but this is not 100% true always as some cases would be processed by a different VO (maybe due to more complexity or special cases which is better dealt by more specialized staff like Etobicoke VO).

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015

Hi ...
1- No one can be 100% sure if certain VO is faster in processing than the other. It's always good to share your timeline so other can know and have an idea.
2- they mention that they forwarded your application to xyz VO on the SA e-mail.

kiraganth89

Mar 8, 2023
Submitted: 14 January 2023
AOR: 24 February 2023
SA:
BIL: 14 March 2023
Biometrics Done:
Medicals Request:
Medicals Done:
Medicals Passed:
Pre-arrival services:
COPR:
PPR:

Do we receive SA after biometrics or?
SA: 15 March 2023
Biometrics Done:
Medicals Request:
Medicals Done:
Medicals Passed:
Pre-arrival services:
COPR:
PPR:

Reactions: CADragon

Vish5244

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Submitted: 26January 2023
AOR: 15 March 2023
SA:
BIL:
Biometrics Done:
Medicals Request:
Medicals Done:
Medicals Passed:
Pre-arrival services:
COPR:
PPR:

Reactions: CADragon

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
SA: 15 March 2023
Biometrics Done:
Medicals Request:
Medicals Done:
Medicals Passed:
Pre-arrival services:
COPR:
PPR:
Congrats ...
Which VO office they forwarded your application to? Usually they write that in the SA e-mail/letter.

Vish5244

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hi,
I received the AOR email today. I'm the sponsor. The UCI mentioned in the email is mine. My wife already have a UCI from previous visit visa application and I mentioned it while processing. But it is not mentioned in the email I received. Email came with my UCI number and a file number. Is it the way how it works?? Juz confused

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
Hi,
I received the AOR email today. I'm the sponsor. The UCI mentioned in the email is mine. My wife already have a UCI from previous visit visa application and I mentioned it while processing. But it is not mentioned in the email I received. Email came with my UCI number and a file number. Is it the way how it works?? Juz confused
Yes, it's normal and you will get the UCI from the principal applicant with the BIL and MR. You can also find that in GCKey.

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
For the PR Tracker, it does take a few days. I wasn't able when I got AOR but I managed to create GCKey. I finally managed to create PR Tracker after 3 days.