+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
has anyone been able to create tracker account yet after AOR? I can only create a GCKey account
Yes, but it will take few days till they put your UCI and File number on system.
You'll have 2 trackers, one using the UCI of the Sponsor, and one for the UCI of the PA (Principle Applicant)

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Biometrics Completed on Tracker.

Online Outland (Amman VO)

Submitted: 9 January 2023
AOR: 2 March 2023
SA: 9 March 2023
Application forwarded to Amman VO: 9 March 2023
BIL: 8 March 2023
Biometrics Done: 9 March 2023 > Biometrics Completed on PR Tracker: 13 March 2023
Medicals Request:
Medicals Done:
Medicals Passed:
Pre-arrival services:
COPR:
PPR:

Reactions: Charbk

niso

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Received update today. Application rejected. Missing information. Can I resubmit it with only missing information update?

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
Received update today. Application rejected. Missing information. Can I resubmit it with only missing information update?
Yes, just update for the missing information, check if you have the latest forms (if you see new updated PDF forms, redo them and reupload) then resubmit. It happened to me on January 30, resubmitted with 2 updated forms and a corrected online form (wrong info), and got AOR last Friday.

Important to include the rejection letter you received in the package before resubmitting so they are aware it is a resubmitted application (the letter itself clearly mention this).

niso

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Use of representative form incomplete and proof of status. I have included my PR card passport with application but still they said needed. I have even filled form complete. Don’t know what is missing.

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
@niso Ohh, did you use a representative? If no, then you are not required to provide the same. But, I think applications are moving along pretty fast now - AOR waiting timelines around 35 - 40 days max.

Missing details might also be signatures. Good luck with resubmission.
I guess it's asking about sponsor proof of status so if you are now a PR in Canada, you need to upload a scan of your PR card in addition to the passport because the passport itself doesn't show a proof of status. For the applicant, it's not supposed to show if you are outland and if it is asked, it might also mean you picked the wrong class of application too.

niso

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
I guess it's asking about sponsor proof of status so if you are now a PR in Canada, you need to upload a scan of your PR card in addition to the passport because the passport itself doesn't show a proof of status. For the applicant, it's not supposed to show if you are outland and if it is asked, it might also mean you picked the wrong class of application too.
I have uploaded my pr card as well

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
I have uploaded my pr card as well
Ok, check the whole list and spot those which have a different status (like rejected or resubmitted). The ones which show in green can be left alone.

It is very important to reread the letter and make sure everything is checked and fixed. Sometime, it might be a silly very small detail like a signature or missing field and some time, there is nothing wrong and the IRCC agent didn't check properly.

niso

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, just update for the missing information, check if you have the latest forms (if you see new updated PDF forms, redo them and reupload) then resubmit. It happened to me on January 30, resubmitted with 2 updated forms and a corrected online form (wrong info), and got AOR last Friday.

Important to include the rejection letter you received in the package before resubmitting so they are aware it is a resubmitted application (the letter itself clearly mention this).
Where can I attach letter??and it shows representative use form incomplete, proof of status required and birth certificate required.

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
In the additional documents uploads area. I don't remember but maybe something about the letter of explanation or a specific document (I'm going off memory because I cannot access it right now).

Oh, quite a lot missing so I suggest you take your time to revise everything and check off the IMM5533 checklist to make sure you didn't forget it. If they ask for a birth certificate and you uploaded it already, maybe it's because it's not in French or English and not translated properly. It takes time to make sure everything is complete and not missing anything *(It took us 4 months to collect everything and submit, the return is just for a simple mistake that I quickly corrected).