+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Evan3

Nov 15, 2022
Spousal Sponsorship Outland Online
Sponsor-Canadian
PA- Somali Citizen
File Submitted: 16th Jan 2023
AOR: March 10th 2023

Sep 19, 2016
I have the same question. I am a Canadian living with my married US spouse in the United States. We decided to go the "Outland" route. The section of the PR portal asks for "Proof of Status." He has no status in Canada and won't since this is an outland application. The "Proof of Status" is required. Should we attach images of both our passports to a Word document and explain this is an outland application and he has no status in Canada (yet)?
Hi, I found this answer elsewhere. If you have a Candian passport or PR card, you need to upload that in this area.

Fuegotorres

Star Member
Dec 1, 2022
Sydney, NS but it's quite too early to be transferred to a visa office. This happens later in the process.
That’s what I meant because I submitted my outland app January 31st to Sydney hope to hear back next week for an AOR. Did you get the Sponsorship approval at the same time or biometrics/medical request too?

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hi Everyone,
Please include your timeline in the format below on each update you get, so we all can have the best estimate of processing time.
Thank.

Online Outland (Amman VO)

Submitted: 9 January 2023
AOR: 2 March 2023
SA: 9 March 2023
Application forwarded to Amman VO: 9 March 2023
BIL: 8 March 2023
Biometrics Done: 9 March 2023
Medicals Request:
Medicals Done:
Medicals Passed:
Pre-arrival services:
COPR:
PPR:

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
That’s what I meant because I submitted my outland app January 31st to Sydney hope to hear back next week for an AOR. Did you get the Sponsorship approval at the same time or biometrics/medical request too?
Not yet, it could take a few days and remember the processing times vary so wildly for everyone. This is my 2nd submission as my first was submitted last September and got returned on January 30th when I contacted IRCC asking why there has been no AOR in over 5 months...

Reactions: Fuegotorres

PrivateComstock

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Please include your timeline in the format below on each update you get, so we all can have the best estimate of processing time.
Thank.

Online Outland (Amman VO)

Submitted: 9 January 2023
AOR: 2 March 2023
SA: 9 March 2023
Application forwarded to Amman VO: 9 March 2023
BIL: 8 March 2023
Biometrics Done: 9 March 2023
Medicals Request:
Medicals Done:
Medicals Passed:
Pre-arrival services:
COPR:
PPR:
How would one know if the application is forwarded to another office this early in processing?