+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 Intake...Lets Connect!!!

ahmed221

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Congratulations bro i am Indian citizen i have got 6.5 overall on ielts but 5.5 in writing module can you help me regarding to this should i apply for non sds category or retake my exam nd apply for sds category for January intake
Can I also know how much you score in ielts or which category you have applied
Thanks, I think its better to try again for IELTS and apply under sds because non sds applications will take more time. In writing module you need more practice and since you have obtained 5.5 bands I think you are just around the corner so, practice more and when you feel confidant then go for IELTS exam. My bands are L: 7.5 R: 6 W: 6 S: 7
I am enrolled in Information Technology Services winter intake 2023.

Setmudit

Jul 15, 2022
Thanks, I think its better to try again for IELTS and apply under sds because non sds applications will take more time. In writing module you need more practice and since you have obtained 5.5 bands I think you are just around the corner so, practice more and when you feel confidant then go for IELTS exam. My bands are L: 7.5 R: 6 W: 6 S: 7
I am enrolled in Information Technology Services winter intake 2023.
Thnqq bro for your valuable feedback nd best of luck for your future

Reactions: ahmed221

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
The weirdest thing happened yesterday. My wife is the main applicant for the SP, I applied for a OWP. Yesterday, we both received a letter confirming the validity of our biometrics (they are valid until 2031 because of our previous application). Then, I received a passport request and in my profile, it said that my application had been approved and I needed to submit my passport to the nearest VFS. However, my wife did not receive a passport request.

I believe it should arrive shortly given that she is the main applicant and my application relies on hers being approved. Another option is that they made a mistake in sending me the passport request letter.

So weird...
Great news! These weird things frequently happen in IRCC. I do not believe there was a mistake; rather, PPRs are sent in batches, so give it a couple of days and then start worrying about it :) -

keep us posted

Reactions: Geet7

chrgparekh

Jul 24, 2022
Hello
I have offer letter for Seneca Markham (SIA).
Course:- GBM,Winter 2023
Please let me know anyone else also for same.
Waiting for PPR

ahmed221

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
SDS Application (Pakistan) winter intake 2023.
File lodged: 12 July
Upfront medical completed: 13 June
Biometrics completed : 14 July
Biometrics updated: 22 July
Upfront medical passed: 25 July
Eligibility review started 26 July

Last edited:

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Today I received a notification from IRCC that the decision envelope with my passport was being shipped from the IRCC Visa Center in Argentina. My IRCC profile now shows a new "Document Status" section where it says that both our documents (wife + me) Counterfoil document expires in July 2024, one month before the end of my wife's studies.

Given the fact that the Study Permit will be issued in Canada, I don't know if this will be an issue down the line.

Still waiting for the delivery of our passports.

niha76

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Hi...in case of deferment from january 2023 to may 2023, how long will i get the visa for? Does the visa officer grant the visa according to the new LOA ?what should i do in such case? Currently application is in progress for jan intake but due to some family emergency might have to defer

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Hi...in case of deferment from january 2023 to may 2023, how long will i get the visa for? Does the visa officer grant the visa according to the new LOA ?what should i do in such case? Currently application is in progress for jan intake but due to some family emergency might have to defer
If your new starting date is more than 150 days from the original, you must inform IRCC via webform by submitting a new LOA. However, it is always advisable to inform them so that your Visa is issued in accordance to your new LOA.

Reactions: niha76

priya.b

Apr 15, 2021
Hello,

I received a letter of Acceptance from Seneca college for Bachelor's Degree for January Intake. I am starting my application process. I would appreciate any feedbacks/experiences during the process :)
How long did it take for study visa approval?

niha76

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Just got medical request 19th oct.although done medical 2 days before.planning to submit by webform.

CJ27

Star Member
May 24, 2022
Just got medical request 19th oct.although done medical 2 days before.planning to submit by webform.
Hi Niha, pls submit the webform using this new link "https://ircc.canada.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?v2" as the response is quite fast. You need to mention as below:
====
Subject: Request to review and link my upfront medical exam results submitted to IRCC by Panel Physician to my Student application submitted.

I have received a request from IRCC for me to do medical examination but I have already completed UME (upfront medical examination) and it was submitted to IRCC by panel physician on (Date).
I have attached the upfront medical examination information sheet along with this webform request. So, kindly link it to my student application (Application #) and help to review/process my application at the earliest.
=======

All the best and God bless!

Reactions: niha76

niha76

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Hi Niha, pls submit the webform using this new link "https://ircc.canada.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?v2" as the response is quite fast. You need to mention as below:
====
Subject: Request to review and link my upfront medical exam results submitted to IRCC by Panel Physician to my Student application submitted.

I have received a request from IRCC for me to do medical examination but I have already completed UME (upfront medical examination) and it was submitted to IRCC by panel physician on (Date).
I have attached the upfront medical examination information sheet along with this webform request. So, kindly link it to my student application (Application #) and help to review/process my application at the earliest.
=======

All the best and God bless!
Thank you so much.i have sent it.