+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

clozzabear

Apr 23, 2023
I saw in some wasap group, person waiting since last month to receive ecopr and other person got in a day during march
It's so up in the air. there doesn't seem to be any set order or process for completing them. I suppose we all just have to sit and wait and hope that ours get done soon

Reactions: ank_arora

cksdncksn

Feb 8, 2023
Hi all, I just found out my Background check is completed, and be able to see the CoPR document number on the tracker.
Guess it is great news!

so, what is the next step?

Wait for the eCoPR?
Wait for the portal invitation email?

I need a new SIN for the work since I have visitor status and my previous company is waiting for my PR so that I can work there as soon as possible.
I need a eCoPR to receive SIN, right?

Thanks for further help.

Reactions: ank_arora

ank_arora

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
Hi all, I just found out my Background check is completed, and be able to see the CoPR document number on the tracker.
Guess it is great news!

Wait for the eCoPR?

I need a new SIN for the work since I have visitor status and my previous company is waiting for my PR so that I can work there as soon as possible.

Thanks for further help.
i believe once u get ecopr then u can apply for sin, which vo your file is?

clozzabear

Apr 23, 2023
Guess it is great news!

Wait for the eCoPR?

Thanks for further help.
You will need eCOPR to apply for your SIN number. So waiting for the portal invite is the next step. The COPR number in the portal isn't necessarily accurate so I wouldn't use it to apply for anything. Not long left in your journey now. Congrats and keep us posted on any updates

ank_arora

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
You will need eCOPR to apply for your SIN number. So waiting for the portal invite is the next step. The COPR number in the portal isn't necessarily accurate so I wouldn't use it to apply for anything. Not long left in your journey now. Congrats and keep us posted on any updates
Can we apply for sin online?

ank_arora

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
It's so up in the air. there doesn't seem to be any set order or process for completing them. I suppose we all just have to sit and wait and hope that ours get done soon
Someone on facebook mentioned about ecopr approval on 24th April, person shared the details on 14th.