+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

TCMalster

Jan 20, 2023
Was this your first ever immigration application or did you have a visa before?

It was changed to "In progress" on April 19 and never got changed. Here is our timeline:
Applied: Jan 18, 2023
AOR: Feb 8, 2023
Medical Completed: Feb 13, 2023
Eligibility Completed: Feb 24, 2023
Pre-Arrival Letter: Feb 25, 2023
SA and PA Approval Email: March 08/09, 2023
Background changed to "In Progress": April 19, 2023
PR Approval Email: May 03, 2023

FrenchBoï

Apr 11, 2023
Hey everyone!

We just received our PR approval letter!
They asked us to send an email to confirm that we were in Canada and from what I understood they will send us a link to a portal invite to "land us virtually" in the system. Do you guys know what happens next?

Reactions: sele2022

sele2022

Dec 27, 2022
Open work permit application got a ghost update to "Application/profile updated" instead of "Submitted". Fingers crossed it means we'll hear something good soon

newsted83

Jun 22, 2021
Hi folks!

I finally got the eCoPR today!
The interesting thing is SA was issued at Mississauga VO, PR portal invitation from Ottawa, and eCoPR from Montreal.

o_Oo_Oo_O

Good luck to everyone!!
So your process time is about 5 months? Now you'll wait to recieve your card? Are you living in Montreal?

ggkk

Feb 9, 2023
Hi guys,
I received ecopr today and was wondering if we need to use PR card tab in the pr portal to apply for the PR card?
It asks so much stuff about home address and work history for the last 5 years again. (I mean why?! so unnecessary)
It even says history since my pr approval, so I don't have any to type in and they won't let me go to the next section without any data.
I thought the card will be mailed to my home address automatically once they approve my pr.
Did you all apply for pr card using the tab in the portal?
I stopped filling in this once they asked me Have you travelled or lived outside Canada in the past five (5) years?
I have no intention of spending more time on this again!!!

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys,
I received ecopr today and was wondering if we need to use PR card tab in the pr portal to apply for the PR card?
It asks so much stuff about home address and work history for the last 5 years again. (I mean why?! so unnecessary)
It even says history since my pr approval, so I don't have any to type in and they won't let me go to the next section without any data.
I thought the card will be mailed to my home address automatically once they approve my pr.
I stopped filling in this once they asked me Have you travelled or lived outside Canada in the past five (5) years?
sounds like you are filling in the form for PR card renewal...

ggkk

Feb 9, 2023
sounds like you are filling in the form for PR card renewal...
I was in doubt at first too but it had an option named your 1st PR card!
So I take that you didn't use this tab for your card?
And it's funny that the pr card tab turned to inaccessible now @_@

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I was in doubt at first too but it had an option named your 1st PR card!
So I take that you didn't use this tab for your card?
And it's funny that the pr card tab turned to inaccessible now @_@
I became PR way before this process. Will let others comment.

rohit.joshi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Hi guys,
@ggkk
In that case we need not start a PR Card application on the PR Portal. Will IRCC directly send the PR card after issuing eCOPR?