+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

cksdncksn

Feb 8, 2023
Does not AoR contain pdf file?

I think I just got AoR with my application number starting with F and my wife’s UCI. And also it says “This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada…”.

is this AoR that i’m looking for?

Chers

Dec 9, 2022

I think I just got AoR with my application number starting with F and my wife’s UCI. And also it says “This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada…”.

Yes it's the AOR

Reactions: cksdncksn

kcs94

Feb 21, 2023
Did anyone get a letter with a Temporary Application Number and the information that the "application has been received and is pending review for completeness"?
It seems like there's nothing for me to do, but it doesn't look like this is an AOR, because they didn't say yet if the application is complete or not. Am I correct?
Got this email yesterday too - applied 26th January. Looks like there's a backlog, but a ton of people just one or two days before us got all of theirs.

canforever

Feb 21, 2023
I recently received an email with a pdf content like below:

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of xx.
We are pleased to inform you that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
Is this an AOR email? Also, since I am now an eligible sponsor, will I get a separate email for the medical exam?

Reactions: skgimcanada

skgimcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2020

when did you get your temporary file number? I mean how many days does it take to receive AOR after temporary file number generation