+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Deep_Swaran

Jan 3, 2019
I got email regarding
Reminder - Medical examination
Reminder - Permanent Resident Fee.
Is it a request for medical examination or just a acknowledgement of the step in which our file is. As my lawyer says it's just a reminder request will come separate.

brunobr

Feb 8, 2023
Did anyone get a letter with a Temporary Application Number and the information that the "application has been received and is pending review for completeness"?
It seems like there's nothing for me to do, but it doesn't look like this is an AOR, because they didn't say yet if the application is complete or not. Am I correct?

Chers

Dec 9, 2022
Did anyone get a letter with a Temporary Application Number and the information that the "application has been received and is pending review for completeness"?
It seems like there's nothing for me to do, but it doesn't look like this is an AOR, because they didn't say yet if the application is complete or not. Am I correct?
I had gotten a letter with a temporary number and my file was returned a few weeks after initially.

Fos1998

Jan 9, 2023
Got the same letter too

James2023

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
submitted on Jan 24 and received a temporary application number today! Still waiting for the permanent application number! Hope every thing is ok

sr1111

Mar 15, 2015
I too got the same email yesterday. Submitted the app on Jan 26th.