+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

ChesterR

Jan 30, 2023
What does the AOR email say in the subject heading?
I don't know why so many people seem to have gotten it early or with the medical exam letter. We didn't.

B_Liu

Mar 31, 2017
Date of Submission: Jan 4, 2023
AOR: Feb 1, 2023

We also received a letter for Reminder - Biometrics Fee and Medical Examination. I am not sure that is the request for Biometrics and Medical. My wife has a valid medical and biometrics within 5 years. I am not sure if she could be extemped.

BTW, can you guys link the application to CGKey? My wife cannot like her application submitted via Spause sponsorship portal to CGKey, although we have the AOR.

TCMalster

Jan 20, 2023

We also received a letter for Reminder - Biometrics Fee and Medical Examination. I am not sure that is the request for Biometrics and Medical. My wife has a valid medical and biometrics within 5 years. I am not sure if she could be extemped.

BTW, can you guys link the application to CGKey? My wife cannot like her application submitted via Spause sponsorship portal to CGKey, although we have the AOR.
I also got reminder letter today but do not need to do anything with it as already paid everything when submitting.
I also have not been able to link GCkey but was told it takes time for them to update the information into their system so just have to keep trying

B_Liu

Mar 31, 2017
I also got reminder letter today but do not need to do anything with it as already paid everything when submitting.
I also have not been able to link GCkey but was told it takes time for them to update the information into their system so just have to keep trying
Thanks, so there is no need to book a medical at this time as it is not a medical request.

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023

Here's the link to the GCKey IRCC portal: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html