+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Drumrolls, please! I just checked ECAS, and they've made a decision on our applications. Now, we'll have to wait a few days for the new tracker to update! What a fantastic start to the week and an incredible end to the year. Congratulations to all who made it through, and for those still waiting, your moment is coming soon!
Superb - many congratulations! So happy for you

• Love
Reactions: rushi.gada

SunshineJA

May 19, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston,JA
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
File Transfer...
04-09-2019
Med's Request
19-08-2019
Med's Done....
28-08-2019
Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020
Drumrolls, please! I just checked ECAS, and they've made a decision on our applications. Now, we'll have to wait a few days for the new tracker to update! What a fantastic start to the week and an incredible end to the year. Congratulations to all who made it through, and for those still waiting, your moment is coming soon!
I decided to check in after being off for so long and to see what’s up with you @rushi.gada and I’m sooo happy to see this message. Congratulations

• Love

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Update: Tracker updated today, LPP was completed as on Dec 18th, 2023.

Oath - Not started

rohitrmehta

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
My tracker just got updated and...... I got an update, My Oath has been scheduled!! I can see it only in the tracker. They state an official communication will be sent with details. I am not sure if it is a virtual or in-person oath. Is this an email that I would get or a physical invite in the mail?

prasad_spm

Dec 8, 2023
Update: Tracker updated today, LPP was completed as on Dec 18th, 2023.

Oath - Not started
Congratulations Rushi!
Hope you will have your oath invite before holidays to end 2023 with a very good news.
My timeline is similar to yours, test completed on May 20th, 2023 but stuck with LPP "In progress" since then except GU on Oct 27th. I am only checking tracker, just wondering what is ECAS and how to check? Can you please help? I am a bit confused if I should renew my son's passport which was expired last month.

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Congratulations Rushi!
Hope you will have your oath invite before holidays to end 2023 with a very good news.
My timeline is similar to yours, test completed on May 20th, 2023 but stuck with LPP "In progress" since then except GU on Oct 27th. I am only checking tracker, just wondering what is ECAS and how to check? Can you please help? I am a bit confused if I should renew my son's passport which was expired last month.
ECAS is only for paper application, if you applied online you won't have one

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Congratulations Rushi!
Thank you!

Reactions: prasad_spm

prasad_spm

Dec 8, 2023
It should be coming soon for you guys too! Just order your GCMS notes once, it probably helps
Thanks Rushi!
I have never applied GCMS notes, will try to apply. I have called IRCC, they mentioned that my application was last accessed on Dec 15th but still "in progress". Might have to wait a bit more.

aderibs

Oct 27, 2010
Hi all,

My LPP recently passed (Dec 13th) for my spouse and I, but my kids are still have a Status of "in progress" both on the portal and ECAS. Does it mean they are still working on theirs or is that standard for minors?