+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Thanks!

Is this the last step before oath? and do you know approximately how many days after LPP does the oath email comes?
Yes, depending on your VO, the oath invite usually take a week or two. But, you're done! Just wait for the ceremony invite now and show up :)

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I just got an update last Dec 13...
BG - completed
Prohibitions - completed
Physical presence - completed
Language skills - in progress
citizen test - in progress

the thing is, in my GSMC notes, it was noted i applied when i as 55+ yrs old, so i am exempt from this two items...

does anyone have the similar issues? will the oath come soon??
Looks like they've made a decision on your file. Should be soon.. sit back and enjoy the holidays now :)

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
You need to create an account at IRCC portal. Generate invite code from here https://ircc.canada.ca/visit-visiter/en/get-account-ircc-portal and then create an account here https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signup?lang=en
hey i am getting this error when tried to generate invite code on that link...
Sorry, we couldn’t create an invitation code for you. Invitation code not created: There was a technical issue.

please suggest why is this issue and whatto do?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
hey i am getting this error when tried to generate invite code on that link...
Sorry, we couldn’t create an invitation code for you. Invitation code not created: There was a technical issue.

please suggest why is this issue and whatto do?
Try incognito mode, different browser, clear cache. If nothing of this works, use different email address and try.

Reactions: desmat

Scorpiof9

Jun 16, 2023
Looks like they've made a decision on your file. Should be soon.. sit back and enjoy the holidays now :)
Thanks.. hopefully it will be soon, why would they separate the test and the language when it clearly showed I was over the 55 yrs old, from the application documents (they asked for date of birth) and my passport.. just another layer bureaucratic mumble jumble that adds to the delay and their back log....

Reactions: rushi.gada

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Drumrolls, please! I just checked ECAS, and they've made a decision on our applications. Now, we'll have to wait a few days for the new tracker to update! What a fantastic start to the week and an incredible end to the year. Congratulations to all who made it through, and for those still waiting, your moment is coming soon!

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Rushi!! Such a fantastic news..I watch this page everyday just to see this update..All the very best bud!!

Drumrolls, please! I just checked ECAS, and they've made a decision on our applications. Now, we'll have to wait a few days for the new tracker to update! What a fantastic start to the week and an incredible end to the year. Congratulations to all who made it through, and for those still waiting, your moment is coming soon!

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Congratulation Rushi!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Atlast. Happy for you :)

• Love