+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
Any one here waiting for security screening and got.CBSA ATIP what section in the the letter which comes with it , I have section 21 , how long they will take under CSIS

aderibs

Oct 27, 2010
My BG passed Apr14, Test passed 17th Apr, my wife BG passed May 11(after FP), test Apr 21., yet my LPP is in progress since then. Is that normal for Mississauga office or is my case unique? (Family of 4)

markito89

Jul 23, 2018
Hey everyone, I feel stupid for this. 8 months into my application, turns out I made one mistake, calculated one of my trips off by one day and basically turns out I applied one day earlier that I should have. This was obviously an honest (and stupid) mistake. I guess this is why I'm asked to attend an interview with all my documents, should I expect a rejection?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Wbat is your
Hey everyone, I feel stupid for this. 8 months into my application, turns out I made one mistake, calculated one of my trips off by one day and basically turns out I applied one day earlier that I should have. This was obviously an honest (and stupid) mistake. I guess this is why I'm asked to attend an interview with all my documents, should I expect a rejection?
What is your total number of days for physical presence calculator?

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for me and my son together as family via paper application in February-23. I received AOR for both of us in March-23. My application is closed now but my son’s application still shows in progress.
ok. I also applied via paper in january 2023. it's in progress since March 2nd 2023 and after that no updates :( . What stag eis your son's applictaion is ?

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here who applied for their kids in January 2023 and still waiting for updates ?

I also applied via paper in january 2023. it's in progress since March 2nd 2023 and after that no updates :( .

PandaOnCloud

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Anyone here who applied for their kids in January 2023 and still waiting for updates ?

I also applied via paper in january 2023. it's in progress since March 2nd 2023 and after that no updates :( .
We lodged application on paper as family of 3, my 8-year-old son and two adults. LPP for my wife and myself was finalized on August 2, and all items on my son's application are all in progress. Hope to receive news on oath invitation soon :) By the way, the processing office is Fredericton.

IG2020

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020

What stage are you in ? I have seen others order GCMS to find out detailed report of what may be the hold up.

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
I had my oath ceremony on Thursday. It was 1 hour ceremony including initial paperwork. Only 86 were in attendance and the applicant with highest number was 120. Maybe some rescheduled. Downloaded certificate last night.

Then End.

Thank you everyone

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
I had my oath ceremony on Thursday. It was 1 hour ceremony including initial paperwork. Only 86 were in attendance and the applicant with highest number was 120. Maybe some rescheduled. Downloaded certificate last night.

Then End.

Thank you everyone
Congrats! My oath ceremony was also on Thursday but I haven't been able to download the e certificate yet.

What time was your ceremony?

Reactions: iBarjar