Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
For most of us as we are in the LPP stage, my question to all is that Can I be able to travel during this process or is it not recommended?. May be I am planning to travel in October but not sure I can do that with my current stage of LPP process

ps: Someone in this thread mentioned that the standard LPP process time is 4 months after the test date. please advise

Nikiied28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2023
Hi, for Montréal applicants that got the oath date from the tracker, did anyone receive the email invitation? I'm still awaiting mine

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
For most of us as we are in the LPP stage, my question to all is that Can I be able to travel during this process or is it not recommended?. May be I am planning to travel in October but not sure I can do that with my current stage of LPP process

ps: Someone in this thread mentioned that the standard LPP process time is 4 months after the test date. please advise
Sure you can. I travelled a bunch of times. Got the oath date.

mina_kumari

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
25-11-2019
@shiremag, @rushi.gada , Could you please update the spreadsheet?....

E- certificate download instructions (received via email): 17th Aug

Tracker Updated on : 18th Aug
Oath Ceremony date on tracker: 6th Sept

Virtual Oath Ceremony instructions
(received via email): 21st Aug
  • It is Via Zoom
  • Time @ 1:15 PM (EDT)
Primary Office: Niagara

Last edited:

iBarjar

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Congratulations!!
I was just about to ask all the people from the Niagara VO if anyone had their oath scheduled. Did you get the invite or was it updated on tracker?
I received the "NOTICE TO APPEAR: Ceremony To Take the Oath of Citizenship by Video" email with the documents and instructions. Online tracker is not updated yet.

Reactions: Di2882

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
You’re right, only the bio page was required, and that’s what I also did, however, I was asked late June to provide full pages of my passport, so I took it to a certified transportation office, got all non-English stamps (mostly in Arabic) translated, and sent it back through email, 2 days later my LPP got completed.
Can you share please even in private message , the contact number of the office who translated stamp from Arabic , I have Arabic stamp as well in case I would be asked for , and thanks for sharing at what stage would be asked for all pages of passports ,

Reactions: OSHammat

Nemesis_M6

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All. I'm based in Toronto and my LPP was completed on July 20th; citizen ceremony says "Not started". How much time does it normally take to get the invitation for the Oath ceremony?

OSHammat

Mar 24, 2023
Can you share please even in private message , the contact number of the office who translated stamp from Arabic , I have Arabic stamp as well in case I would be asked for , and thanks for sharing at what stage would be asked for all pages of passports ,
Of course! According to the email I received from Niagara VO, they wanted the full passport copy to verify my physical presence, so the request was after the test and prior to marking my LPP as completed.

Translation office website is: https://www.translationcts.com/

Their phone number can be found on their website. They’re in Mississauga, and they have perfectly translated 48 stamps for me, and got the translation the next day after I paid for an urgent translation service.

Reactions: GoodnewsToday

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
Of course! According to the email I received from Niagara VO, they wanted the full passport copy to verify my physical presence, so the request was after the test and prior to marking my LPP as completed.

Translation office website is: https://www.translationcts.com/

Their phone number can be found on their website. They’re in Mississauga, and they have perfectly translated 48 stamps for me, and got the translation the next day after I paid for an urgent translation service.
ا
Thank you so much for sharing I appreciate it

Reactions: OSHammat