+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Sam2305

May 8, 2019
At this point don’t worry too much about the tracker, Niagara sends out the instructions to download certificate and then an email with official invite. It’s your emails you want to be checking. Good luck and keep me posted. Feels like we are the last 2 from Niagara lol (I’m sure that’s not the case but it sure feels like it lol)
You are right. I got the email to download the certificate just now. Still no update on the tracker. I am sure you will get it soon!

ksp1989

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
You are right. I got the email to download the certificate just now. Still no update on the tracker. I am sure you will get it soon!
Same here got email today with instructions for downloading eCertificate waiting for oath invite. Hopefully we all should get in coming week or so.

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Got email from Niagara today for downloading the ecertificate. No Oath invite yet. Looks like a lot of us got it

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hi folks, for Niagara falls, once we do get the invite Is the Oath virtual or physical? Curious what I should be planning for.

markito89

Jul 23, 2018
I've been scheduled to attend an interview on Sep 13. The last activity was me sending them my passport copies and based on the last note in GCMS notes, It seems the officer has seen some contradicting info they probably want to clear up. I hope my LPP gets done soon after the interview, even tho the appointment is scheduled almost a month from now, I'm happy that at least I'm not in a waiting game for the time being. Anyone can add any details on what to expect in the interview? (haven't received the email yet)

benali

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
thank you for replying.
so, you've been waiting for quite long now. I really hope and pray that you get your citizenship soon.
also, can you please update here or send me a dm if you get an update regarding interview.
it'll be really helpful.

all the best
Yes its been more than 5 months since the last update. Thank you same goes to you.
Sure I will same for you if you get yours please update me thanks

Reactions: samvedan