+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
I’m so sorry to hear your application still hasn’t moved.

do you happen to know what E-Grant ceremony scheduled means?
This is what i found what others have to say : It means that a decision has been made on your application and the next step is the oath ceremony. And office responsible for scheduling your oath

atish

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Hi all, finally got my paper citizenship certificate today as i could not download my e-certificate.(apparently because i had used a rep for PR back in 2019 this is causing an issue to download now).
Thank you all for for your inputs and support.
Wish you all goodluck and hope you cross the finishing line very soon.
@rushi.gada / @shiremag can you please add me to the tracker. Thank you

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Hi all, finally got my paper citizenship certificate today as i could not download my e-certificate.(apparently because i had used a rep for PR back in 2019 this is causing an issue to download now).
Thank you all for for your inputs and support.
Wish you all goodluck and hope you cross the finishing line very soon.
@rushi.gada / @shiremag can you please add me to the tracker. Thank you
Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: atish

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Y
Hey guys
I want to tap into you based on your individual experience. My LPP was completed on August 10 and awaiting the oath ceremony. Something urgently came came up that I need to travel for.

A family member has a terminal illness and need to be there before the set date. I have bought my tickets today. Given this situation can I email IRCC to seeing if they could fast track my oath date because I would like to have the oath before Ieave or after I return. I am scared that if the oath is not scheduled soon it might spill into when I am almost going and I won't be able to use my PR card.

What do you guys think?
I am sorry about the terminal illness in your family. Please raise a webform immediately explaining the situation, provide proof of what you are claiming the urgency for, and also attach your flight tickets.

Ask them to expedite the oath ceremony for you. You would qualify for expediting an application based on your post.

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Congratulations!!! I’m really happy for you. Still nothing on my end lol
Hmm thats wierd. Check your spam.

Even more weird is that I am still not scheduled for oath and I am receiving instructions. Shouldn't this email be coming later after the oath is completed?

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
Hmm thats wierd. Check your spam.

Even more weird is that I am still not scheduled for oath and I am receiving instructions. Shouldn't this email be coming later after the oath is completed?
No worried about that. Most offices are sending that before your official invite. You’ll get the invite either tonight or in a few days.

I’m so frustrated that I have the exact same timeline as other people and I’m not getting it. Tying to play it cool but not really working this week lol

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Hi friends!

I received my GCMS notes dated July 20th, while my LPP had not yet begun. My VO is Mississauga:

The assessment section indicates:

• Knowledge: Passed
  • Language: Not Started
  • Residence: Not Started
  • Intent to Reside:
  • Parentage:
  • Adoption:
  • Armed Forces:
  • Prohibition: Not Started
  • Security:
  • Criminality: Passed
  • Waiver:
  • Misrepresentation:
  • Hearing:
  • Final:
  • Oath: Not Started
  • CIT Effective Date:
  • Discretionary Grant: N
I reapplied for my notes and checked my tracker again today after a week, but there has been no update since May 17th (exactly 3 months ago).

Anyone know what Discretionary Grant: N means?
When did you apply for the note? My partner applied on July 21 and still waiting, very similar timelines as yours - Test cleared on May 26th and nothing post that. Vancouver office

Alex_K

Feb 2, 2017
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
Med's Done....
25-01-2018
When did you apply for the note? My partner applied on July 21 and still waiting, very similar timelines as yours - Test cleared on May 26th and nothing post that. Vancouver office
I know it wasn't directed to me, but it might help.
The last GCMS notes I requested were in mid June and I received them 11 days later.

mina_kumari

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
25-11-2019
Hi everyone,

I received an email from IRCC today to join the portal for downloading e-certificate.

Tracker has not been updated yet.

Oath Ceremony : NOT STARTED on the tracker

Reactions: Di2882

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
Hi everyone,

I received an email from IRCC today to join the portal for downloading e-certificate.

Tracker has not been updated yet.

Oath Ceremony : NOT STARTED on the tracker
Don’t worry. You’ll get the official invite soon either later today or in a couple of days and then tracker will change

Reactions: mina_kumari