+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
So If I have a job offer in USA, I can use urgent case to be able to apply for TN Visa as a Canadian citizen?
You can try , IRCC always there respond it is case by case
At the same time security started for most of us January applicants in March so six month is by the end of September , about six weeks from now , and most likely will see at least bG completed and all after that LPP and oath wouldn’t take long

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
So If I have a job offer in USA, I can use urgent case to be able to apply for TN Visa as a Canadian citizen?
I was going through ATIP from IRCC and find out the date security clearance started showing in my ATIP cbsa is the exact date of the sub activities under criminality in ATIP IRCC , so security clearance sub activities which actual date it starts is the same as criminality clearance subactivities , but ATIP IRCC hide the security clearance subactivities date but shows the criminality subactivities date , if you want know when your security clearance exact start date before you get the cbsa note

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
I was going through ATIP from IRCC and find out the date security clearance started showing in my ATIP cbsa is the exact date of the sub activities under criminality in ATIP IRCC , so security clearance sub activities which actual date it starts is the same as criminality clearance subactivities , but ATIP IRCC hide the security clearance subactivities date but shows the criminality subactivities date , if you want know when your security clearance exact start date before you get the cbsa note
On my end I have Sub Activities Create Date: 2023/03/06, Update date: 2023/06/19, Status: No Crim Rec After Fingerprints

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
On my end I have Sub Activities Create Date: 2023/03/06, Update date: 2023/06/19, Status: No Crim Rec After Fingerprints
So March 06 that is the date both crimaility and security started , update date that is the date they received finger print result from RCMP , so your really good , six month from March. 06 that is September 06 you will most likely security will get cleared and back ground will be completed ,
Did you apply online or paper ?

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
So March 06 that is the date both crimaility and security started , update date that is the date they received finger print result from RCMP , so your really good , six month from March. 06 that is September 06 you will most likely security will get cleared and back ground will be completed ,
Did you apply online or paper ?
That depends tbh, it can still be 8 months. I applied paper. My timeline is in my signature.

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
That depends tbh, it can still be 8 months. I applied paper. My timeline is in my signature.
Will be six month don’t worry , CSIs also moving fast this year than previous years , you also can order CSIs notes I am waiting in mine , same as you order cbsa notes but will take you to another page of you create account is better you will get it by email and will take 30 days if you chose as guest and don’t create account will be mailed to you so you ad 10 days mail or longer

Reactions: Keyjoe23

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hello folks - my wife and I are originally scheduled for oath ceremony in June but we had to postpone for an international travel. We came back to Canada last week and did some follow up with CIC to reschedule the ceremony and today I got below update in our online tracker accounts. What does it mean exactly? we haven't got any new email with new dates so far - does it mean we are back in the queue for a new ceremony date?

Aug 8, 2023

Activity status updated: Citizenship oath New update
Citizenship ceremony
Citizenship oath status has been updated to Not started.

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
Hello folks - my wife and I are originally scheduled for oath ceremony in June but we had to postpone for an international travel. We came back to Canada last week and did some follow up with CIC to reschedule the ceremony and today I got below update in our online tracker accounts. What does it mean exactly? we haven't got any new email with new dates so far - does it mean we are back in the queue for a new ceremony date?

Aug 8, 2023

Activity status updated: Citizenship oath New update
Citizenship ceremony
Citizenship oath status has been updated to Not started.
This is complete speculation but my guess would be that you had your file on hold because you were out of the country and now that you are back they have put your file back in the line to schedule you for a date.

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
This is complete speculation but my guess would be that you had your file on hold because you were out of the country and now that you are back they have put your file back in the line to schedule you for a date.
yes that was my guess too and makes sense...thanks :)...

iammoe

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
My oath is in 10 days (Aug 18) , still haven't received the official letter?
I even emailed the test office and submitted webform
its on next Friday :/.

Are there occurrences where people didn't get the letter ? what did you guys do ?

atagoy

Aug 10, 2023
I am confused with the processing time. Anyone has any insights on what is going on with my application?

App Filed: January 03, 2023
AOR: January 19, 2023
FP request: March 22, 2023
FP received: April 11, 2023
BG Completed: April 12, 2023
Citizenship Test Request: May 29, 2023
Citizenship Test Complete: Jun 8, 2023
LPP Completed: Jul 21, 2023
***Portal Updated July 25, 2023***
However there is no update at all made on this day on my application
Citizenship Ceremony - Not Started

When should I expect my OATH? I have a International Trip booked from September 28- October 15
Should I contact IRCC or wait longer?

Thank you for helping