+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I have requested for e-certificate and it will be available to download once oath is completed. My question is, do we need a Guarantor signature on printed e-certificate while applying for passport? Thank you!

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
I submitted my application in Dec 2022, but never got AOR. Even today, the website is not updated to "AOR sent ", I cannot check the tracker either but I got the Oath Invite email including my UCI and file # on Wednesday. Is this normal? I passed the test in early Apr this year. Is anyone in the same scenario?
Honestly, if you ask me, they can keep the tracker if I get the Oath invite.

nurse_giz

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
My question - I have received the zoom meeting invitation for August 2 but not how to download the certificate- when do they send the email

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Hello All,

I have requested for e-certificate and it will be available to download once oath is completed. My question is, do we need a Guarantor signature on printed e-certificate while applying for passport? Thank you!
Hey buddy! ready for the oath tomorrow? :) I literally can't wait. It has been such a long (and lonely road, at times). Now, looking back. I can't believe that the oath ceremony is finally tomorrow (August 1st)! Good luck to you and your family, and my congratulations in advance!