+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

kangsifu8112

Nov 6, 2018
Hey, everyone. I just received an oath ceremony email. We applied citizenship as a family group. The instruction email said "Appear on the same device as your family members, if applicable and possible". My question is how we can use the same device in the case that each of our family member has their own unique seat number (in lieu of name) when connecting Zoom.

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Hey, everyone. I just received an oath ceremony email. We applied citizenship as a family group. The instruction email said "Appear on the same device as your family members, if applicable and possible". My question is how we can use the same device in the case that each of our family member has their own unique seat number (in lieu of name) when connecting Zoom.
Congratulations. Was the email sent on a Sunday? Has your tracker been updated yet?

sarahFG

Jul 30, 2023
I submitted my application in Dec 2022, but never got AOR. Even today, the website is not updated to "AOR sent ", I cannot check the tracker either but I got the Oath Invite email including my UCI and file # on Wednesday. Is this normal? I passed the test in early Apr this year. Is anyone in the same scenario?

novoiceplus

Star Member
May 4, 2020

They have mentioned in the oath email

Please note: family members taking the oath together in the same household should join the
event on one device.
When logging in to Zoom, please register with your seat number as follows:
For example, 005 OR 015 OR 115
Or for multiple family members enter 005/006 OR 015/016/017 OR 125/126

kangsifu8112

Nov 6, 2018
They have mentioned in the oath email

Please note: family members taking the oath together in the same household should join the
event on one device.
When logging in to Zoom, please register with your seat number as follows:
For example, 005 OR 015 OR 115
Or for multiple family members enter 005/006 OR 015/016/017 OR 125/126
thank you for letting me know! I read the attached file again. It seems there are no such wordings. Hopefully it will be working

kangsifu8112

Nov 6, 2018
page 5/11 on oath PDF

it is so weird. Our oath PDF is different from yours. We only have 10 pages. 5/10 pages said "12. If you are choosing to get a paper citizenship certificate, during registration, you should validate your home address with the IRCC official, so that we can send your paper citizenship certificate to the correct address" Also, the hilighted part are totally missing in our file.

MAnkit

Dec 13, 2018
Citizenship Application
Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1105
Application: single
Application sent: JAN 01
Delivered : 1st Jan
AOR : 15th Jan
Background Complete : 9th March
Test Invite : 29th March
Test Interview date : 31st March to 20th April
Test given and passed : 2nd April
Test completed on 3rd April
LPP complete on 19th July and updated online on 21st July
Oath scheduled on tracker on 31st July for: Aug 30

@rushi.gada please update on tracker

Last edited:

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
NOOOOOO WAYYYYY GUYYS I actually don’t believe it. I checked my status today really not expecting much and my LPP is now complete!! Done on the 27th and updated on the tracker today the 29th!! (Doing a little happy dance)
Really happy for you bud! Many congratulations :)

• Love
Reactions: Di2882

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Citizenship Application
Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1105
Application: single
Application sent: JAN 01
Delivered : 1st Jan
AOR : 15th Jan
Background Complete : 9th March
Test Invite : 29th March (Guys invitation mail comes after 2-3 of update on website)
Test Interview date : 31st March to 20th April (IRCC gives a window of 20 days. You can appear on any given day or time)
Test given and passed : 2nd April
Test completed on 3rd April
LPP complete on 19th July and updated online on 21st July
Oath scheduled on tracker for: Aug 30

@rushi.gada please update on tracker
Many congratulations!!

nurse_giz

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
So one question to all the online takers on the oath form do we sign on the last oage, all 3 signature areas only only first 2? I am a bit confused