+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

sauravh86

Jul 18, 2023
Finally tracker was updated and my oath ceremony is scheduled for Aug 25th. But my wifes oath ceremony is scheduled for 10th aug but she has not received the email yet for the oath ceremony, only the tracker shows the date. How can we do it together since we both havent received the email yet only tracker is updated

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Finally tracker was updated and my oath ceremony is scheduled for Aug 25th. But my wifes oath ceremony is scheduled for 10th aug but she has not received the email yet for the oath ceremony, only the tracker shows the date. How can we do it together since we both havent received the email yet only tracker is updated
You’ll will have to email IRCC and they should be able to consider your request… fine print here would be that your oath could possible get delayed as there is no guarantee of when the next available dates for two of your together are available with them. If not really important, my advice would be to do it as scheduled and get done with it individually

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Congratulations. When was your LPP marked as complete?

CHIOMA OSSAI

May 30, 2020
You can’t do it together if it is not already scheduled together

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
My security in process , in GCMS notes IRCC , it doesn’t say status , but show criminality passed
In GCMS notes CBSA shows security in progress

I just wonder when security is done , will GCMS notes IRCC shows security passed

or not , security status even passed shows in GCMS notes CBSA not the notes IRCC

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
My security in process , in GCMS notes IRCC , it doesn’t say status , but show criminality passed
In GCMS notes CBSA shows security in progress

I just wonder when security is done , will GCMS notes IRCC shows security passed

or not , security status even passed shows in GCMS notes CBSA not the notes IRCC
It will remain blank even after you pass the security

Reactions: GoodnewsToday

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hello guy
I am Jan applicant as we as my daughter. We both applied together. Already I got my Test and background verification completed after I gave FP since April 18.

My daughter Background was completed too in.march. The first time she did her test online it was invalidated because of internet glitch. After a month she was invited to come for an in person test at IRCC office in Surrey, BC.

On the scheduled date I and my daughter went to the IRCC office where she was processed and her IDs were checked ✔. Then she proceeded to the test room along with other applicants who also came for the in person test.

After the test she was interviewed by an officer and she was told she scored 17 out of 20. The officer asked other questions too which she answered. That was June 14 2023. Since then her tracker was not updated. Today she called client center and an agent told her that the record showed it was a no Show for the test.

My daughter told the agent what transpired and at the end she said she had flagged it to the office that there was a mix up somewhere.

The agent told my daughter to also send an email to the office that the test request came from.

Please guys in this circumstance what else can my daughter do? It is disturbing that IRCC can be this sloppy. Please we need your advice on what cause of action she can do aside from the email.

Thank you

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Hello guy
I am Jan applicant as we as my daughter. We both applied together. Already I got my Test and background verification completed after I gave FP since April 18.

My daughter Background was completed too in.march. The first time she did her test online it was invalidated because of internet glitch. After a month she was invited to come for an in person test at IRCC office in Surrey, BC.

On the scheduled date I and my daughter went to the IRCC office where she was processed and her IDs were checked ✔. Then she proceeded to the test room along with other applicants who also came for the in person test.

After the test she was interviewed by an officer and she was told she scored 17 out of 20. The officer asked other questions too which she answered. That was June 14 2023. Since then her tracker was not updated. Today she called client center and an agent told her that the record showed it was a no Show for the test.

My daughter told the agent what transpired and at the end she said she had flagged it to the office that there was a mix up somewhere.

The agent told my daughter to also send an email to the office that the test request came from.

Please guys in this circumstance what else can my daughter do? It is disturbing that IRCC can be this sloppy. Please we need your advice on what cause of action she can do aside from the email.

Thank you
So sorry it happened to you and your daughter. Absolutely, it seems like it was an honest mistake. However, another, yet anecdotal, testament to IRCC's glorious work.

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Good morning, EVERYONE!

My LPP got updated! Finally, the day has come! Right before the weekend! Can't wait for the citizenship ceremony email!

Citizenship application
Type:
Physical Presence Days: 1098
Application: Single
Application sent: January 9, 2023
Delivered: January 9, 2023
AOR: January 27, 2023
In Process: January 27, 2023
Background: March 7, 2023
Test Completed on Tracker: March 24, 2023
Passport request: May 30, 2023 (sent all scanned passports)
LPP completed on: July 19, 2023

@rushi.gada Would you be so kind to update the Google sheet, please?

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
Good morning, EVERYONE!

My LPP got updated! Finally, the day has come! Right before the weekend! Can't wait for the citizenship ceremony email!

Citizenship application
Type:

Finally! Party timeeeee

dejected

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Good morning, EVERYONE!

Citizenship application
Type:

Many congratulations to you.
Actually very special congratulations.