GU2: March 3rd
Test window: March 24th-April 13th
Test completed: March 24th
Test Updated: March 27th
FP request: May 19th
FP sent: May 31st
GU3: May 23rd
Background verification completed: July 7
Last Update: July 11 (guessing it's another GU)

Admin please add to tracker

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Finally an update on my file :D

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1748
Application: Single
Application sent: January 26th
Delivered: January 26th
AOR: February 8th
GU1: February 16th

We have exactly the same timeline somehow, with FP request in May.

Glad you had your BG check completed, I'm still waiting mine. I decided last week to only check the tracker once a week :p I won't break that rule and will wait till Friday afternoon, hopefully mine is done too :)

Reactions: Nikiied28

vivo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Hello admin

I have another update (my last request to be updated does not reflect on the spreadsheet).

July 6 - Oath letter
July 17 - Scheduled for oath

We are a family of 4 who sent in a paper application from Montreal and the process took us 6 months from start to finish. I am grateful for the fairly straight forward and steady progress of my application and wish the best to all of those who are waiting for the next steps.

vivo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Question about the oath ceremony. All 4 of our family members have to be on the zoom call but we all have different seat numbers. How does that work?

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Finally an update on my file :D

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1748
Application: Single
Application sent: January 26th
Delivered: January 26th
AOR: February 8th
GU1: February 16th

Done!

Nikiied28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2023
We have exactly the same timeline somehow, with FP request in May.

Glad you had your BG check completed, I'm still waiting mine. I decided last week to only check the tracker once a week :p I won't break that rule and will wait till Friday afternoon, hopefully mine is done too :)
I believe Montréal agents are processing us off in batches on the days they decide to work.

You'll get good news when you log in! I need this self control also :D

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Question about the oath ceremony. All 4 of our family members have to be on the zoom call but we all have different seat numbers. How does that work?
Enter seat numbers separated by commas. I also saw that in some cases the officer seemed to change display names for people.

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
I believe Montréal agents are processing us off in batches on the days they decide to work.

You'll get good news when you log in! I need this self control also :D
I'm fed up completely of checking multiple times everyday, so I took that decision and it feels good tbh. At least I would be disappointed once a week rather than multiple times every day. So yeah Friday end of day is the tracker check time for me going forward!

And agree with you, it seems to be batches and/or, people are back finally from vacation.

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
I'm fed up completely of checking multiple times everyday, so I took that decision and it feels good tbh. At least I would be disappointed once a week rather than multiple times every day. So yeah Friday end of day is the tracker check time for me going forward!

And agree with you, it seems to be batches and/or, people are back finally from vacation.
It is a chore for sure! Despite IRCC stating that the online tracker is updated every day, the most updates reported (per this forum) is from Wednesday - Saturday (Background checks, LPPs). As per pattern, it usually takes two days for the changes to be reflected on the tracker. And, in most of the cases updates are "delivered" to the tracker at 4 AM (Pacific time) However, invitations/instructions to the interviews, oaths etc. can be sent out.
  • If you are expecting an update on a Background check or LPP, Test completed status, then it makes sense to check you tracker once a day, probably morning.
  • If you are expecting Oath, then the tracker of no use at all. As you will receive invitation/instructions via email.
  • Invitations to an in-person interview, fingerprints requests, passport requests (scanned), other specific requests will only be in the form of an email, or a telephone call.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
It is a chore for sure! Despite IRCC stating that the online tracker is updated every day, the most updates reported (per this forum) is from Wednesday - Saturday (Background checks, LPPs). As per pattern, it usually takes two days for the changes to be reflected on the tracker. And, in most of the cases updates are "delivered" to the tracker at 4 AM (Pacific time) However, invitations/instructions to the interviews, oaths etc. can be sent out.
  • If you are expecting an update on a Background check or LPP, Test completed status, then it makes sense to check you tracker once a day, probably morning.
  • If you are expecting Oath, then the tracker of no use at all. As you will receive invitation/instructions via email.
  • Invitations to an in-person interview, fingerprints requests, passport requests (scanned), other specific requests will only be in the form of an email, or a telephone call.
This is super helpful @Dr. Walden - Probably helps cut down the number of time we check our accounts... Thank you!

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
This is super helpful @Dr. Walden - Probably helps cut down the number of time we check our accounts... Thank you!
Logically, yes! It should. However, my dumb brain still wants me to check my tracker hundred times a day. Can't help it. Even though I understand the facts and the mechanism :rolleyes:
Anyway, I hope tomorrow morning we will get a bunch of new updates in this thread!

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
anyone from January AOR (Scarborough office) had their LPP turned green?