+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
Does giving the test at 12 am on the very first day it opens have any benefit? Like can you get the test updated very same day ? FYI I'm with Mississauga office.
I did that and it still took a couple of days to get updated but I’m with Niagara office so not sure if that makes a difference.

Reactions: iammoe

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Another quite week.. 3rd in a row if I’m not mistaken. I’m hopeful at the beginning of each new week, and hope that a decision is made for all of us who are waiting. Jan 2023 avg for Test to DM is approximately 40 days and I’m at that mark now, so hope it’s coming soon

good luck to all!

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Another quite week.. 3rd in a row if I’m not mistaken. I’m hopeful at the beginning of each new week, and hope that a decision is made for all of us who are waiting. Jan 2023 avg for Test to DM is approximately 40 days and I’m at that mark now, so hope it’s coming soon

good luck to all!
Still waiting for BG check to complete :(

It hurts when I see my best friend who applied 2 months after me getting his BG check done and test in a week :D

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
maybe a silly question: I used online application, can I still use the eCAS system to check the status? I used this url On-Line Services (cic.gc.ca) and put every required information correctly but still can't log in. Any suggestions? Thanks
No, you cannot. If you applied online, you can only access the progress of your application via the tracker. ECAS is for paper applications only.

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC

good luck to all!
Thanks for always being so encouraging! It has been pretty "quiet" for the past month for sure. There was time, right after the strike when random offices gained momentum, but it seems they've slowed down since then.
I usually don't expect any news on Mondays or Tuesday, as we know, it takes 2 days for any update to be reflected on a tracker, so usually we see LPPs are getting updated on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and even Saturdays. As a general and common trend. However, emails from primary offices (interview requests and so on) may be sent any day or time.

shikharpandey

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi everyone !

Type: Online Application
Physical Presence: 1756
Application: Single
Application Sent: January 10th 2023
AOR: January 25th 2023
Background Verification Completed: March 9th 2023
Citizenship Test Status Updated to In Progress: March 9th 2023
Invitation for Test: March 16th 2023 (Dates: March 24th to April 13th)
Test Completed: April 8th 2023
Test marked as Completed in tracker: April 14th 2023

There has been no update since then, my LPP is showing to be in progress ever since but it has been more than 2 months now and there hasn't been any update on the LPP. What do you guys think is causing this delay or even if it is? as I have seen quicker ones in the sheet. Is it due to the Montreal being the location?

Date on 'Last update' on tracker dashboard is May 11 2023 (I guess that's what ghost update is)

Let me know your opinion about this please. Thanks.
Still waiting for a response from the Montreal office..........my 6 months of application have completed today (from the date of AOR).............hopefully they provide update in the upcoming week or 2......