+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
how come others with the same timeline has their oath ceremony already, whilst mine is still processing since March 2 with no updates? is there a criteria to have it processed faster like others?
Yes, there is, but no one knows what it is; it is not FIFO anymore.

Reactions: Cpwr

Nikiied28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2023
For anyone that requested GCMS notes, how many times did you apply before you received a response and the document? Was it through CBSA or IRCC?

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hello, I gave my citizenship test yesterday and passed it. I can still see my tracker status as you have been invited to a test. Is something wrong? Or does it take a while to change the status

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello, I gave my citizenship test yesterday and passed it. I can still see my tracker status as you have been invited to a test. Is something wrong? Or does it take a while to change the status
Hey, congratulations on passing your test. It can take up to a week for the tracker to be updated, don’t worry!

Nikiied28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2023
Finally got a response from CCRTIS and they said they sent my FP to IRCC Mtl since the beginning of June. I don't understand why it takes so long for IRCC to receive since they requested them

Reactions: rushi.gada
Jun 20, 2023
Hey guys, Jan applicant here, got my prohibitions and language proficiency completed but residency is still in-progress. Normally i have seen everything getting completed together. Does anyone know what it could mean? Should i be worried?

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hey guys, Jan applicant here, got my prohibitions and language proficiency completed but residency is still in-progress. Normally i have seen everything getting completed together. Does anyone know what it could mean? Should i be worried?
Congratulations! This is not common but with the way IRCC operates, they are usually all over the place. There must be some glitch... give it a few days and your LPP should be completed.