+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

amarwah

May 13, 2017
Hello,
The last update on my citizenship application is 18th April for BGC complete, test complete. LPP is still pending/in progress. Is there anyone else facing similar situation. Wonder where my application is stuck or processing so slowly now?
How do we determine which office is processing the application?

PGWWPP

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
That is great news...hope you get your passport soon :).quick question - in the video oath ceremony is there anyway to mention that we need the certificate ASAP because we have travel plans to US?
Thank you. Yes, the lady who was directing the ceremony was in charge of preparing the digital certificate. after the ceremony she mentioned anyone that has travel plan email her with documentation they have like flight ticket and she will send it quickly.

AFSHANKHATOON

Star Member
Dec 21, 2022
Thank you. Yes, the lady who was directing the ceremony was in charge of preparing the digital certificate. after the ceremony she mentioned anyone that has travel plan email her with documentation they have like flight ticket and she will send it quickly.
congrats! when did you get email instructions to create account and download certificate?

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hi folks,

my citizenship test window is from Jun 16 - Jul 6. I havent received the email invite yet. I called IRCC and they contacted the office today.

I was wondering if I can give the test without the invite? Can anyone share the contents? Can I just login with my UCi and application number even if I dont receive the invite email?

Thanks,
Sankar

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi folks,

my citizenship test window is from Jun 16 - Jul 6. I havent received the email invite yet. I called IRCC and they contacted the office today.

I was wondering if I can give the test without the invite? Can anyone share the contents? Can I just login with my UCi and application number even if I dont receive the invite email?

Thanks,
Sankar
Details - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2022-citizenship-applicants.781857/post-10437046

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
awesome..thank you...one more question - printed copy of digital certificate is good enough for applying Canadian passport?

Reactions: halifax1

Alex_K

Feb 2, 2017
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
Med's Done....
25-01-2018
Hello,
The last update on my citizenship application is 18th April for BGC complete, test complete. LPP is still pending/in progress. Is there anyone else facing similar situation. Wonder where my application is stuck or processing so slowly now?
How do we determine which office is processing the application?
Mine is March 25 for BG complete. Nothing since then.