+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
all friends I also just received the oath date today!! I'm so beyond happy and hope that everyone receives it too!!! Thank you for your daily motivation
Yay Zinc!! So happy to hear this for you. Congratulations! What is your oath date?
Fingers crossed for me.

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Congrats! So happy to see this. I hope I'll be next then, my office is MTL too. Although I thought they were holding my application to take the Oath on a special ceremony on Canada Day. Lol that would be nice :)

Reactions: Americanwife94

zinc2022

Feb 13, 2023
http://instagr.am/p/CsJhFAIAsgq/
Hoping this posted correctly. I have this hung up where I can see it everyday and it makes me feel a little more in control of my perspective and emotions when I read it.

Everything will come in due time. I just wanted to share it for anyone feeling down or frustrated. I know some would pop in this thread and say, “Why are you complaining or worried? You just applied in January” but it can feel very discouraging to see other files move along and go another day without an update thinking, “Why not my file? If not today, will my good news be tomorrow?”

Rinse and repeat.

So, wait before you worry. Just wait one more day friends.
I know your applications will be worked upon. just hang in there! and thank you for motivating me

Reactions: Americanwife94

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
http://instagr.am/p/CsJhFAIAsgq/
Hoping this posted correctly. I have this hung up where I can see it everyday and it makes me feel a little more in control of my perspective and emotions when I read it.

Everything will come in due time. I just wanted to share it for anyone feeling down or frustrated. I know some would pop in this thread and say, “Why are you complaining or worried? You just applied in January” but it can feel very discouraging to see other files move along and go another day without an update thinking, “Why not my file? If not today, will my good news be tomorrow?”

Rinse and repeat.

So, wait before you worry. Just wait one more day friends.
Love this!

atish

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Hi all. For the oath ceremony is it in person or virtual and do we have an option to choose please?

sujaysuresh27

Star Member
May 10, 2023
Did anyone's tracker show Ceremony : In progress before receiving the invite letter to the oath ceremony? Or did you just receive the invite letter straight after LPP turned complete?

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
hi All,
I submitted my fingerprints on 15 April. My Background check shows completed on 11 May. But I do not see any update about fingerprints on the tracker.
Is that normal, Do I need to call RCMP or IRCC for confirmation of receipt of fingerprints ?