Physical presence: May 17th 2023

Application updated on May 26th 2023

Citizenship Oath: June 7th 2023

..waiting on the instruction email
Calgary continues to surprise and progress

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
How long after you completed the citizenship test did your online tracker said "completed" for the test. It's been always a month and it's still saying in progress. Just wondering...
You should raise a web form and also call the centre. It shouldn’t take more than 3-5 business days

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Test link is still broken with no word from IRCC on a fix. Going in to the weekend frustrated.
Never used a rep but wondering if this is a known issue with applicants who work with reps or just an unfortunate one off..have you tried searching the forum for similar issues? I bet there might be similar cases and hence a solution too!

Reactions: Americanwife94

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Never used a rep but wondering if this is a known issue with applicants who work with reps or just an unfortunate one off..have you tried searching the forum for similar issues? I bet there might be similar cases and hence a solution too!
The system is set so if you have a rep you can get the link or they can. Just a glitch in my system unfortunately

sottawa

May 4, 2020
Is there anyone like me who has only their BG completed and everything else is in progress? It's been 3 months and no new movement on my application.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1120
Application: Single
Application sent: Jan 7th, 2023
AOR: Jan 24th, 2023
BG: Feb 24th, 2023
TEST: STILL WAITING
I am Jan 2023 applicant
Location Ottawa (this is where I live)
Single applicant online
AOR Jan 31
And that's it. No BG No test invite or fingerprint or anything. One last update in March 2 but nothing except AOR. I feel my application is saved in their spams folder that no can look at. Very frustrating when I see other applicants getting few updates from time to time.

Ugh

• Sad
Reactions: Stika

sottawa

May 4, 2020
Hi! Maybe checking other people’s timelines in this tracker would help? It took me MONTHS of no updates to get from AOR to the next step (the test) last year so I totally get how you feel… https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/canadian-citizenship-processing-tracker
I am in the same boat. I live in Ottawa and my Aor is from Jan 31. Nothing updated whatsoever. The only difference is March 2 update like many other people have had. I know it could take few months before getting any update but when many many other applicants have at least received their test invites or BG check completed it leads to questions on what happened to my application. Is is related to my location.?or to whome it got assigned. Good luck to us

sottawa

May 4, 2020
Hello. My wife's AOR was received on January 12th, but since then there has been no updates whatsoever, but I see many people here have already done the test. What could we be missing? should we be following up with someone? We are in Ottawa and she had 1101 days of residency
I am in the same boat. I live in Ottawa and my Aor is from Jan 31. Nothing updated whatsoever. The only difference is March 2 update like many other people have had. I know it could take few months before getting any update but when many many other applicants have at least received their test invites or BG check completed it leads to questions on what happened to my application. Is is related to my location.?or to whome it got assigned. Good luck to us