+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Yes, they sent a date for an oath ceremony at the end of this month. But I'm travelling this month and I emailed them and asked them to reschedule it to June. They said I can check the new date in the website within 3 days (this was nearly 8 days ago), but since then, I'm unable to log in due to this "loading page" issue.
Yeah the website is whacky near oath.

Nikiied28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2023
I just hanged up the phone with call support and it turns out nothing is started on my application neither security nor criminality and it is considered as routine application so there’s no issue. My application is still in Sydney.

Unfortunately, I was just unlucky this time and was skipped in the queue :(
That's weird because it seems Montreal applicants have been switched to in Montreal it seems like your file is lost. I would suggest sending a webform or calling and say that you have family that applied at the same time but yours is stuck

bonhomie08

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 (L9 - R8.5 - S7.5 - W7)
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
08-12-2014
Yeah the website is whacky near oath.
Thank you again. It's certainly weird that something like this would affect only certain users (those that are near oath) but the website continues to function normally for others. Maybe they need to go on a strike to demand better websites for their clients. :)

• Haha
Reactions: rushi.gada

marygbrasil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Hello. My wife's AOR was received on January 12th, but since then there has been no updates whatsoever, but I see many people here have already done the test. What could we be missing? should we be following up with someone? We are in Ottawa and she had 1101 days of residency
Hi! Maybe checking other people’s timelines in this tracker would help? It took me MONTHS of no updates to get from AOR to the next step (the test) last year so I totally get how you feel… https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/canadian-citizenship-processing-tracker

benali

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Update:

While on call with IRCC agent to know why my application is stuck in background check, I received Fingerprint request E-mail.

She even did not know that I need to submit m FP request, she said that action just happened and hasn't reflected yet in her system.

Hopefully after I submit it things move.
did she tell why its stuck? I'm also stuck in BG however they have received my fingerprints a month ago.

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
The truth is obvious:

Honestly, it seems like IRCC has one part-time employee who is always on a sick leave. It looks like it is him on that photo checking LPPs for December 2018 applicants: "1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 109....0h it is 5 o'clock! I'll finish it tomorrow..."

Last edited:

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Guys wanted to confirm something, when you send your FP, which address did you use? The one that comes in the letter of the FP request?

The company told me to put the address to which they will send the results and refused to tell me if I can use the address in the letter or not, they said legally they can't tell which address.

I used the one in the PDF letter.

benali

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Guys wanted to confirm something, when you send your FP, which address did you use? The one that comes in the letter of the FP request?

The company told me to put the address to which they will send the results and refused to tell me if I can use the address in the letter or not, they said legally they can't tell which address.

I used the one in the PDF letter.
yes its in Vancouver isn't?