+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

zinc2022

Feb 13, 2023
Welcome to the team! :) give it about 48 hours..
Yes, it will definitely be updated soon, I noticed they ask for a PR Card or other piece of identification. well my question is will my pr card even without a signature on it act as a piece of identification when taking my citizenship test?

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Yes, it will definitely be updated soon, I noticed they ask for a PR Card or other piece of identification. well my question is will my pr card even without a signature on it act as a piece of identification when taking my citizenship test?
Yes, we should PR card and it got accepted for my wife, her test is marked as completed. I'm waiting for mine to be marked as completed

Invaluablekiwi

Sep 19, 2019
I recall there was at one point an IRCC page that stated something along the lines of "We are now sending letters for applications received the week of [x]." Does anyone have the link, if it's still active? Getting very frustrated waiting to get out of AoR and into background complete.

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Happy to share that just got email from Calgary office for Ceremony invitation on 23rd May . It almost done . Keep hanging there folks you will get all updates soon . Hope for the best everyone
Wonderful! What is your timeline? I don’t see you on the spreadsheet. Online or paper applicant?