+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
An optimistic expectation;
Last week some offices where busy rescheduling canceled texts and ceremonies however I've strong feeling starting from next week we are going to receive significant updates in our files as fast as we wish :)
Well said! I'm very optimistic as well :)

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hello everyone! This weekend I met some friends of friends who applied their citizenship online in Nov 2023, and have yet not received their Test invites, but had their B/g and, LPP marked as complete. I was quite surprised until I saw their tracker with my own eyes.. Anyone heard of similar cases?

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
Hello everyone! This weekend I met some friends of friends who applied their citizenship online in Nov 2023, and have yet not received their Test invites, but had their B/g and, LPP marked as complete. I was quite surprised until I saw their tracker with my own eyes.. Anyone heard of similar cases?
Kinda awkward, which office is that ?

Sherbrook

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Maybe he’s older than 55 and doesn’t need a test

bnew

Feb 15, 2023
Have my fingers crossed for a completed BG this week! Paper application, AOR March 8th
I am almost on the same page as you: Paper, 4 people, AOR 16 March, no update on BG, can you please let me know the number of people in your application? and if there was any update after 16 March on your case.

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
I am almost on the same page as you: Paper, 4 people, AOR 16 March, no update on BG, can you please let me know the number of people in your application? and if there was any update after 16 March on your case.
Just a single applicant with no updates past March 8th.

Reactions: bnew