+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@rushi.gada My apaper application was received on Jan 9th. I got Aor email on Feb 28th and March 2nd I had an update of in progress on tracker. Afteer that no updates.
Do you have same timelines ?

Anyone in same boat please ?

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
@rushi.gada My apaper application was received on Jan 9th. I got Aor email on Feb 28th and March 2nd I had an update of in progress on tracker. Afteer that no updates.
Do you have same timelines ?

Anyone in same boat please ?
Hey, I am close to your timelines, just a few days early.. AOR Feb 24 and Bg was cleared on April 18 after a ghost update on April 14th

what’s your location? Call the call Center on Monday and ask them for an update. Review your emails in case you’ve missed any ..don’t worry, a lot of updates are coming in now after the strikes.. you should get an update too, soon!

WaitingOnUserID

Nov 5, 2019
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1142
Application: Single
Application submitted: JAN 28, 2023
AOR: Feb 8, 2023
In Progress Tracker:
Feb 10, 2023
Ghost Update: March 2, 2023
Ghost Update 2: March 22, 2023
Background Complete: March 22, 2023
Test Invite: April 3, 2023
Test Submitted: April 9, 2023
Test Completed: April 18, 2023
Language Skills: May 3, 2023
Physical Presence: May 3, 2023
Prohibitions: May 3, 2023
Logged in today(May 5th) and saw that Language Skills, Physical Presence, and Prohibitions were marked as completed with May 3rd dates. Citzizenship ceremony not started.

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
did any one do finger print overseas , printed on Canadian C216 form , provided by any authorized Canadian finger print agency like Commissionaires, and once did it overseas and mailed to commissionaires or any other agency, they sent it to RCMP on his behave and got accepted,
I got finger print request and I am in Egypt, I contacted Commissionaires who they do finger print , here in Canada, some applicant even used them, they are authorized finger print, they sent me a form C216, it is exactly the form , used here by all agency for finger print, and they told me to get my finger print on it, in my country, and mail it to them and they will submit it to RCMP, as I did it here, but I heard sometimes RCMP might not accept it if ink not clear in the form because taking it in other country, here in Canada, the finger print agency they know what they doing, they help you to get clear finger print clear, as Canadian standard, that is why I am asking, did any one get finger print overseas and got accepted by RCMP or they mostly deny it.

salamiz

Oct 13, 2018
did any one do finger print overseas , printed on Canadian C216 form , provided by any authorized Canadian finger print agency like Commissionaires, and once did it overseas and mailed to commissionaires or any other agency, they sent it to RCMP on his behave and got accepted,
I got finger print request and I am in Egypt, I contacted Commissionaires who they do finger print , here in Canada, some applicant even used them, they are authorized finger print, they sent me a form C216, it is exactly the form , used here by all agency for finger print, and they told me to get my finger print on it, in my country, and mail it to them and they will submit it to RCMP, as I did it here, but I heard sometimes RCMP might not accept it if ink not clear in the form because taking it in other country, here in Canada, the finger print agency they know what they doing, they help you to get clear finger print clear, as Canadian standard, that is why I am asking, did any one get finger print overseas and got accepted by RCMP or they mostly deny it.
I did, from Qatar, and RCMP accepted it, i used GAMBIT ID

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
I did, from Qatar, and RCMP accepted it, i used GAMBIT ID
what is the process please, did they sent you a C216 form and you got the finger print on it, or used Qatari form, and did you email this form with the required document or you MAIL it by Courrier, and how you learned that RCMP approved it, after GAMBIT received it, how long it take that , they told you that RCMP approved it, how many days, sorry I am asking because I only have 3 weeks left, so wonder if I do it on Monday, when I will knew the RCMP accepted it . ( MAIL EGYPT to Canada + GAMBIT to RCMP mail + RCMP process ) , Also please did you email it to GAMBIT first to see if it is correct before you sent it to them by MAIL courier , Thank you so much, your respond means a lot for me ,

salamiz

Oct 13, 2018
what is the process please, did they sent you a C216 form and you got the finger print on it, or used Qatari form, and did you email this form with the required document or you MAIL it by Courrier, and how you learned that RCMP approved it, after GAMBIT received it, how long it take that , they told you that RCMP approved it, how many days, sorry I am asking because I only have 3 weeks left, so wonder if I do it on Monday, when I will knew the RCMP accepted it . ( MAIL EGYPT to Canada + GAMBIT to RCMP mail + RCMP process ) , Also please did you email it to GAMBIT first to see if it is correct before you sent it to them by MAIL courier , Thank you so much, your respond means a lot for me ,
I think you need to check https://www.gambitid.com/international.html and contact them to verify all. GAMBIT managed everything, I only paid, went to VFS to give my ink fingerprints, GAMBIT digitized it and sent it electronically to RCMP, and RCMP sent them back the results, then GAMBIT sends you a scan copy of that, and forward it to IRCC. Hope this helps.

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
I think you need to check https://www.gambitid.com/international.html and contact them to verify all. GAMBIT managed everything, I only paid, went to VFS to give my ink fingerprints, GAMBIT digitized it and sent it electronically to RCMP, and RCMP sent them back the results, then GAMBIT sends you a scan copy of that, and forward it to IRCC. Hope this helps.
thank you so much, bless you, will contact them on Monday, that is great info for me