+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Anyone who applied online waiting for steps after background check?
BG completed on March 14 no updates since.
Really worried
Haven't you invited to a test? except test, most Jan 23 guys are waiting for next step after BG completed

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Do you see any update in you're ECASE , https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas, after the AOR , I have only two info, delivery date and AOR date, but I am guessing if file got transferred to local office, you will see in process, I don't have that yet, wonder if my file still in Sydney.
Decisions made for applicants from Oct and Nov' 2022 shows that b/g can take 2 months after AOR. I guess we are getting restless for no reason. All in due time.. :)

SszZTkmZ

Star Member
Aug 29, 2021
I got a ghost update today. Nothing changed but the date updated field in the online tracker changed to April 10th. no email.

ECAS says "We started processing your application on April 8 "
What could this mean?

(AOR 3rd week of Feb. Paper app.)

Reactions: rushi.gada

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hello,
I received FP request and asked to send it to Sydney. Does this mean my application is being processsed at Sydney? I thought it should have gone to the local office i.e Mississauga. What happens after FP?
Can I know the process for submitting biometrics/FP?

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
I got a new update for Fingerprint results: Received at Apr 3 and Activity status updated: Background verification at Apr 4
My tracker page shows that Updated: April 6, 2023.
Is my last update date for the Background verification? or it's ghost update?

muneebhussain

Apr 6, 2017
I submitted a paper-based application during the first week of January and have not received AOR until now. Despite several attempts to contact the IRRC office, I have not been unable to reach them.

I have also checked the online portal using my UCI number, but no information comes up which suggests that my information is not in their system.

I am concerned that my application package may be lost, or that they may have rejected the application and sent the package back to me, but I did not receive it. Are there any other January applicants who have not received their AOR yet? Any suggestions what wouldbe the next step?

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Any January online applicant still waiting for test to be completed on tracker? And BG after submission of FP?
my BG was complete before they sent the test invite. i finished the test and am waiting for verification . it still says in progress.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I got a ghost update today. Nothing changed but the date updated field in the online tracker changed to April 10th. no email.

What could this mean?

That's awesome! Keep us posted ..

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I submitted a paper-based application during the first week of January and have not received AOR until now. Despite several attempts to contact the IRRC office, I have not been unable to reach them.

I have also checked the online portal using my UCI number, but no information comes up which suggests that my information is not in their system.

I am concerned that my application package may be lost, or that they may have rejected the application and sent the package back to me, but I did not receive it. Are there any other January applicants who have not received their AOR yet? Any suggestions what wouldbe the next step?
Sorry to hear that dude. Did you use a tracking service for the package? I would call IRCC and hope they can give you an update. Good luck

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019

What could this mean?

Hey, one question, did you get an email about this update, or did you spot it when you logged in to check the progress?