+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hello,

I submitted my online application on January 5th. I got the email to appear for test on March 16th. I passed the test yesterday 9th April. But I still don't have AOR and when I log into the online citizenship portal to track - it just says we received your application and nothing else.

Is this normal?

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
Hello,

I submitted my online application on January 5th. I got the email to appear for test in March 16th. I passed the test yesterday 9th April. But I still don't have AOR and when I log into the online citizenship portal to track - it just says we received your application and nothing else.

Is this normal?
Since you got test invite you definitely have AOR , contact IRCC via phone or webform to give it to you

Reactions: canada@2018

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
thanks...raised a webform query..now I am thinking it came to my spam emails and got auto deleted as I can't find it anymore. Does AOR contain a separate link that can be used to track application?

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
thanks...raised a webform query..now I am thinking it came to my spam emails and got auto deleted as I can't find it anymore. Does AOR contain a separate link that can be used to track application?
You would be able to track the status of your application 48 - 72 hours after receiving AOR for most cases

ripz1982

Feb 12, 2023
@shiremag
Mine details are here, plz update tracker

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: More than 1600 days
Application: Myself and spouse

Jan 22, 2023 - Application sent
Feb 02, 2023 - AOR
Mar 17, 2023 - FP request (Both)
Apr 01, 2023 - FP submitted
Apr 17 - CT invitation to do in between Mar 20 - Apr 10
Apr 07- CT given by both and passed

All status are showing in process till date.

Early Bird

Mar 8, 2016
My busband and I applied for citizenship in one envelope. He received the AOR by email with application number, then he registered with his UCI and it worked.

Later, I received an email to follow the progress of my application, I use the same application number with my UCI? it gave me an error! How can I track my application???

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
My busband and I applied for citizenship in one envelope. He received the AOR by email with application number, then he registered with his UCI and it worked.

Later, I received an email to follow the progress of my application, I use the same application number with my UCI? it gave me an error! How can I track my application???
You should have a seperate application number and using that need to create another tracker account. Check if you have received any other email from "@cic.gc.ca"

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello,

I submitted my online application on January 5th. I got the email to appear for test on March 16th. I passed the test yesterday 9th April. But I still don't have AOR and when I log into the online citizenship portal to track - it just says we received your application and nothing else.

Is this normal?
Your test email would have a PDF in which Application ID and UCI would be mentioned. Using that create account on tracker -> https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/

Early Bird

Mar 8, 2016
I got another email saying how to check citizenship application status and create citizenship tracker account.
It say your application is in our system.
But links attached with emails are not working.
And still I am not able to create tracker account with UCI and Application no.
I received the second email saying how yo check my application. Shall I use the same application number that my husband received in his AOR letter?

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017

I’m waiting for the oath ceremony now and I only just recently got access to the tracker. I had to send several emails and screenshots of the error message.