+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

r4rameezraja

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Yes family without minor kids are allowed to file online application.
One more thing I wanna ask please one of mu friend online date date is 12 feb but he is out of canada and don't habe access to laptop etc if he would not give test this time what will happen they will give second chance
Please

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
One more thing I wanna ask please one of mu friend online date date is 12 feb but he is out of canada and don't habe access to laptop etc if he would not give test this time what will happen they will give second chance
Please
Test comes in a 21 day window and you can always reply to the test email and they will approve you to take the test from Outside Canada.

r4rameezraja

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Test comes in a 21 day window and you can always reply to the test email and they will approve you to take the test from Outside Canada.
That we tried it said email was wrong than we post on webform to mobe test ahead but no reply yet that issue and today is last day

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
That we tried it said email was wrong than we post on webform to mobe test ahead but no reply yet that issue and today is last day
How can the email be wrong? In the test email there is a pdf and in the eligibility section there is para-

If you are outside of Canada and you would like to take the Canadian citizenship knowledge test
from outside of Canada, please contact us (XXXXXXXXXX@cic.gc.ca) within 24 to 48
hours from the date of this notice and indicate ‘’Outside Canada’’ in the subject line of the email.
Provide your name, application number and the start and end date for your online test in the text of
your email. We’ll contact you with the next steps after we receive your email.

XXXXXXXXXX@cic.gc.ca -> Will correspond to the processing office.

I know about oath reschedule but I don't have any idea about Test reschedule as there is a flexibility of taking it from outside Canada.
I will suggest your friend to call IRCC and they will suggest the way forward. Webform response is pretty slow for such activities.

Siri1208

Aug 30, 2016
Hey Folks,

We submitted a group application (Spouse and I) on Jan 6, 2023. We received an email from CIC on Jan 20 that looks to be an AOR (Has a PDF with UCI/Group ID/Application No and "This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship.")

We both tried creating our tracker account here: https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register but keep getting error

"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet"

We don't have any representatives :)

Received another email a few days ago with subject "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application" and links to tracker, but this looks like old tracker app that's not live anymore - https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/

What is going on? I still am unable to create tracker account. Anyone in same boat? I've tried everything - No VPN, No copy-pasting values, incognito mode, no dashes in UCI etc etc etc
Same here AOR on jan 20th not unable to create tracker account

esqart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I'm trying to register here: https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register
It asks for a Application number. It shows how to get it here: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1521&top=4

I look here and my 3 emails:
https://citapply-citdemande.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/successful-submission

There is no sign of application number anywhere. I've received an AoR a while ago but I still can't get into this application tracker thing
Your AOR PDF will have your Application number mentioned in it. Use that and your UCI (without dashes) to create an account on the tracker

esqart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Your AOR PDF will have your Application number mentioned in it. Use that and your UCI (without dashes) to create an account on the tracker
This is false.
I did not receive an AOR PDF, I was able to download my application and that PDF didn't have the number.

However I did receive an email with this title
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about MY_NUMBER Correspondence Id: SOME_ID
And that email had the application number.

I think they're changing things

ripz1982

Feb 12, 2023
Hello, I have applied my online citizenship App on Jan 21, 2023 and as per IRCC email they have created my application in their system on Feb 2, 2023, Also they have advised me to follow the progress of my application via citizenship application tracker, does it mean I have got my AOR? If yes then Why I am getting this error while trying to register for tracker - Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Last edited:

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
This is false.
I did not receive an AOR PDF, I was able to download my application and that PDF didn't have the number.

However I did receive an email with this title
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about MY_NUMBER Correspondence Id: SOME_ID
And that email had the application number.

I think they're changing things
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about MY_NUMBER Correspondence Id: SOME_ID -> This email did not have a PDF attached with it? The email body had the application number ?