+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hello All,

I'll be submitting my application online in next few days, since for online application we only need to submit bio/front page of the passport/s. Wondering if anyone still submitted all the scanned pages of the passports in additional docs section? I know they may request it later during the process but it is advisable to submit it upfront?
All pages, even though if it's blank.

Jan 31, 2023

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi friends,

I have submitted my paper application on Jan 4th, I'm yet to receive my AOR... But now i have moved to USA for work.
Do i need to update my address immediately or can i wait till i receive AOR and update my address...
If i need to update address immediately do i need to use webform or update address tool via below link by choosing "applying from canada"
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/change-address.html
Do you want to update your address to USA one?

TAHIRA HASSAN

Feb 4, 2020
Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1113
Application: Single
Application sent: January 22, 2023
Delivered: January 22, 2023
AOR: Pending

TAHIRA HASSAN

Feb 4, 2020
Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1113
Application: Single
Application sent: January 22, 2023
Delivered: January 22, 2023
AOR: Pending
Starting a new thread for January 2023 applications

Type: Online application/Paper application
Application: Single/Family(number of family members)
Application sent:
Delivered:
AOR:

Spread Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GZjxBlTxM-FC5b0riTWQetmW0DsPX7Bgt5QQ9HTbP7I/edit?usp=sharing
Hey the tracker is not letting me add my info in it. Can anyone help please?

Dec 17, 2022
Hello everyone, do I need to translate my passport stamps in UAE and Oman? there's an English date on it and you would be able to distinguish from the stamps the country and date, do i still need to translate it?
Hi, I have stamps from UAE and Qatar in my passport and I didn’t translate it. You can still double check because I didn’t get an AOR yet and I don’t know I have done the right thing