Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Hello, I also completed my test today and scored 20/20. Do you know what are the next steps post the test?

What happens next post the test is completed successfully?
Hello, I also completed my test today and scored 20/20. Do you know what are the next steps post the test?

What happens next post the test is completed successfully?
Congratulations on a perfect score. Once the test is marked completed on the tracker. The other fields such as LPP (Language, Physical presence and Prohibitions will be reviewed and marked completed. A decision made will follow soon after or sometimes before LPP is completed.

The last phase would be oath invite.

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
I need your help, guys. For those who have received their GCMS notes, what do you see in the COR? Is it listed as Canada or the country of your nationality?

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Hi friends:
Just spoke with IRCC. They said that after your test is validated and marked as complete you should receive another email confirming your score? (I am not talking about the unofficial one you get right after taking the test)
Is this accurate?
Neither me or my representative has received this second email and my test has not been marked as officially completed on my file.
No wonder it’s taking so long compared to files with my timeline. His other client who tested the same day as me has already received oath date. Very frustrating.

The IRCC agent was going to send an email to my processing office (still Calgary) about my test. Hopefully I see some updates after the long weekend.

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
Hi friends:
Just spoke with IRCC. They said that after your test is validated and marked as complete you should receive another email confirming your score? (I am not talking about the unofficial one you get right after taking the test)
Is this accurate?
Neither me or my representative has received this second email and my test has not been marked as officially completed on my file.
No wonder it’s taking so long compared to files with my timeline. His other client who tested the same day as me has already received oath date. Very frustrating.

The IRCC agent was going to send an email to my processing office (still Calgary) about my test. Hopefully I see some updates after the long weekend.

Nope, I didn't receive any official confirmation email after my test once it's marked as completed.

Reactions: Americanwife94

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Nope, I didn't receive any official confirmation email after my test once it's marked as completed.
I thought it sounded a bit weird because I hadn’t seen anyone mention it. I told the agent I had received my unofficial score right after taking the test. Either way hopefully the email to my office kicks my application in the behind.
It was so discouraging to hear my Rep’s other client already has their oath date. I also saw a few other paper applications that took their test same day as me get LPP last week.
At least we are all miserable and waiting together I guess.
Have a happy Canada Day weekend friends, and happy Canada Day to our January friends who already took their oath!

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
Hi friends:
Is this accurate?

I believe that it being marked complete on your tracker is the only official notification that you will see to let you know they have reviewed the test and all is good.

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
I believe that it being marked complete on your tracker is the only official notification that you will see to let you know they have reviewed the test and all is good.
I don’t have access to the tracker (my rep does) and being a paper application I don’t get much info on ECAS. But from my understanding it hasn’t been marked as complete on the tracker because the agent couldn’t see a status for it.

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi friends:
Is this accurate?

When I finished the test, there was an option to send my scores to my e-mail, but I had to select that option. It's just an automated message, didn't have any impact on the progress of my application and the test was only updated on the tracker a few days later

Di2882

Oct 29, 2018
I don’t have access to the tracker (my rep does) and being a paper application I don’t get much info on ECAS. But from my understanding it hasn’t been marked as complete on the tracker because the agent couldn’t see a status for it.
It’s probably for the best you don’t have access. You would be needlessly obsessing and checking it a couple of times a day even though you know they only update it overnight…… but that could just be me

that is a bit strange that your test has not been marked complete. It usually takes about 3-4 days in average for it to get cleared.

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
When I finished the test, there was an option to send my scores to my e-mail, but I had to select that option. It's just an automated message, didn't have any impact on the progress of my application and the test was only updated on the tracker a few days later
Yes I have my unofficial score email

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
It’s probably for the best you don’t have access. You would be needlessly obsessing and checking it a couple of times a day even though you know they only update it overnight…… but that could just be me

that is a bit strange that your test has not been marked complete. It usually takes about 3-4 days in average for it to get cleared.
I would check it 10 times a day, no less :p I also thought it was strange it is taking so long to complete.

rizingphoenix

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hello All, i had sent an email to Mississauga office for oath scheduling, if it can be potentially expedited, Below is the response i received. It looks like a generic response. let me know if any one has recieved something similar

Hello,

Our records indicate that you are in queue to be scheduled for your ceremony in the days coming.

Please continue to monitor your inbox and junk mail for the invitation/instructions. Invitations are sent out 2-3 days prior to the event.

For future updates on your application or change of address, please contact our Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca or Oath ceremony related query CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship <CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship@cic.gc.ca>

Thank you,

Citizenship Team

Alex 3.0

May 26, 2023
Hello All, i had sent an email to Mississauga office for oath scheduling, if it can be potentially expedited, Below is the response i received. It looks like a generic response. let me know if any one has recieved something similar

Hello,

Our records indicate that you are in queue to be scheduled for your ceremony in the days coming.

Please continue to monitor your inbox and junk mail for the invitation/instructions. Invitations are sent out 2-3 days prior to the event.

For future updates on your application or change of address, please contact our Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca or Oath ceremony related query CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship <CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship@cic.gc.ca>

Thank you,

Citizenship Team
Just so I get this straight, you had not been scheduled for the oath ceremony and simply emailed the Mississauga office to find out what was going on? And the responded with the above response? Did you email CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship@cic.gc.ca?

rizingphoenix

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021