27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
Did you appear for your test recently?
Nah, I actually want to give my test, 4 days left. someone told me it has nothing to do with dashboard. So I won't bother with the tracker for now. I thought test was to be given from the tracker page.

dannyrod

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
HELP
Hi Guys, I applied for citizenship online last week. Today i was just rechecking my filled answers and found that i accidentally entered wrong start date of my current full-time job. I entered Oct 2022 but infact it is Oct2021. System didnt flagged it and allowed me to proceed because I am doing another part-time job since Sep 2018-present. Please advise how do i update it to IRCC or should i not worry about it?

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
HELP
Hi Guys, I applied for citizenship online last week. Today i was just rechecking my filled answers and found that i accidentally entered wrong start date of my current full-time job. I entered Oct 2022 but infact it is Oct2021. System didnt flagged it and allowed me to proceed because I am doing another part-time job since Sep 2018-present. Please advise how do i update it to IRCC or should i not worry about it?
I would use the Webform to submit an update to my application, but before that, you may want to call CIC to see how to handle this properly. Call them exactly at 7:50 am EST to guarantee talking to someone

SszZTkmZ

Star Member
Aug 29, 2021
I would use the Webform to submit an update to my application, but before that, you may want to call CIC to see how to handle this properly. Call them exactly at 7:50 am EST to guarantee talking to someone
HELP
Contact through web form and tell them. no problem.

Zearus

Jun 15, 2014
Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1200
Application: Family
Application sent: January 13, 2023
Delivered: January 15, 2023
AOR: January 30, 2023 (received an email from cic with application # starting with C...assuming this is AOR but confusing thing is when checking status online...it shows "Application(s) submitted! This is not your acknowledgement of receipt (AOR)" even today i.e after almost 4 moths after getting AOR email....can some one explain why ?

Fingerprint requested: March 24, 2023
Fingerprint sent: April 15, 2023

no update since sending fingerprints...
i am still not sure why it shows "application submitted" when checking status online ... it clearly states this is NOT your AOR ...yet i received email with application number ...anyone else experienced this ?

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1200
Application: Family
Application sent: January 13, 2023
Delivered: January 15, 2023
AOR: January 30, 2023 (received an email from cic with application # starting with C...assuming this is AOR but confusing thing is when checking status online...it shows "Application(s) submitted! This is not your acknowledgement of receipt (AOR)" even today i.e after almost 4 moths after getting AOR email....can some one explain why ?

Fingerprint requested: March 24, 2023
Fingerprint sent: April 15, 2023

no update since sending fingerprints...
i am still not sure why it shows "application submitted" when checking status online ... it clearly states this is NOT your AOR ...yet i received email with application number ...anyone else experienced this ?
I don’t think you’ve been using the correct link to check the status of your application. This is the one you are meant to use
https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/