+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hate to ask this but curious if you get a notification in the tracker when you are requested to submit FP or when they receive them.

I got the E-mail to submit FP last week but the tracker hasn't updated yet to show there is an FP request. Also how would I know they received them?
For some, FP request shows on tracker and for some it does not (including myself). To know the status you can contact RCMP and ask about your FP processing by giving them the DCN number mentioned on the receipt you got from the agency you got you FP done. RCMP will reply when your FP processing was complete at their end and when did they posted it to IRCC.

TAHIRA HASSAN

Feb 4, 2020
Hi, I can't access excel sheet. an anyone help with that? Also, how long it takes to get oath invitation after all checks are completed?

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
UPDATE : ECAS: 2 March 2023
TEST INVITE : 26 Apr 2023
UPDATE:
FP REQUEST: 3 May 2023
FP GIVEN: 8 May 2023
TEST TAKEN: 17 May 2023 passed 19/20
TEST COMPLETED: 20 May 2023
FP RECEIVED: 22 May 2023
BACKGROUND COMPLETED: 23 May 2023
LPP: In Progress

Reactions: rushi.gada

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
For some, FP request shows on tracker and for some it does not (including myself). To know the status you can contact RCMP and ask about your FP processing by giving them the DCN number mentioned on the receipt you got from the agency you got you FP done. RCMP will reply when your FP processing was complete at their end and when did they posted it to IRCC.
I feel that I sent the FP to the wrong address. I did not send to RCMP, I sent it to immigration Canada, the address that was in my letter. I went to the agency in Montreal, they asked me what is the address you want your fingerprints to be sent to I mentioned the one in the letter which is the immigration office, not RCMP.

Now I'm so confused. Will they send to the office then the office to RCMP? Or they send to RCMP then to the office or what lol

Last edited:

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Hi, I can't access excel sheet. an anyone help with that? Also, how long it takes to get oath invitation after all checks are completed?
just looking at the sheet for our cohort, so far its about 7-10 days from the checks being finished to the oath letter.

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
I feel that I sent the FP to the wrong address. I did not send to RCMP, I sent it to immigration Canada, the address that was in my letter. I went to the agency in Montreal, they asked me what is the address you want your fingerprints to be sent to I mentioned the one in the letter which is the immigration office, not RCMP.

Now I'm so confused. Will they send to the office then the office to RCMP? Or they send to RCMP then to the office or what lol
As long as you followed the directions provided by the letter you received, you should be fine.

My letter had very explicit instructions to send my fingerprint results to a specific address:
For the fingerprint result to be sent to our office (IRCC), you
must authorize IRCC to receive said documents. Clearly state
to the fingerprinting agency that all original fingerprint
results must be sent to the following address: (CPC Sydney)

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
As long as you followed the directions provided by the letter you received, you should be fine.

My letter had very explicit instructions to send my fingerprint results to a specific address:
Letter says:
If the RCMP sends the fingerprint results directly to you, forward them to this office as soon as possible so that we can resume processing your application.
3. What happens next:
• The agency sends the fingerprint form directly to the RCMP and advises the appropriate citizenship office that the fingerprints have been forwarded.
• Once your fingerprints are received by the RCMP, the results are sent to the citizenship office and processing of your application continues.
• Once your file has been finalized, no copy of your fingerprints is retained by either the RCMP or Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
The first point above is confusing cause I told the agency to send the results to IRCC, not RCMP.

Address in the letter:
Citizenship Official Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Citizenship Program - Montreal 1025 Rue Saint-Jacques Montreal, QC H3C 1G8

Nikiied28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2023
Letter says:

The first point above is confusing cause I told the agency to send the results to IRCC, not RCMP.

Address in the letter:
I'm also confused by this. Haven't done mine yet due to this and haven't had a chance to contact IRCC. Based off previous replies, not subjected to questioning you but others, do I inform the FP place to send to RCMP then it'll be forwarded to IRCC?