+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Hi guys~

Just wonder about leaving Canada while virtual landing. I sent response to Portal-1 last week and haven't received Portal-2.
- Does Portal-2 email or instructions mention that you have to be in Canada while processing?
- In how many days we should reply or do any action for Portal-2 (Portal-1's deadline was 7 calendar days)?

I was thinking to leave and bring my family since their passports are now in Canadian Embassy (hoping to get the passports back in two weeks). Getting PR card seems another time-consuming process, may take several months as I do see it happened to alot people. Thinking what would be a best way.
(just note, my spouse should visit her sisters in Korea and she comes directly from Korea to Canada, that means I HAVE TO go home country to bring kids)

sania1495

May 22, 2022
I ordered my GCMS notes and it is mentioned as "Criminality not passed due to biometrics pending." I submitted my application on Jan 1,2023. As I am an inland CEC applicant and had a valid biometrics previously, I thought there was no biometrics was needed. Also, I didn't get any biometrics letter. Any help with this question is much appreciated.

Reactions: GPA3

perseus_r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
I ordered my GCMS notes and it is mentioned as "Criminality not passed due to biometrics pending." I submitted my application on Jan 1,2023. As I am an inland CEC applicant and had a valid biometrics previously, I thought there was no biometrics was needed. Also, I didn't get any biometrics letter. Any help with this question is much appreciated.
I am not super sure about the biometrics exemption under CEC. But there was a public policy change back in June (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2023-removal-exemption-biometrics.html) that all biometrics measures for permanent residency applicants were resumed back to pre-pandemic ruling. Meaning that, regardless the prior biometrics hx (still valid) for any TRV of the same applicant, PR application will require a new biometric.

In that case, I am not sure whether the officer might get confused by the time of your application and the issuance of the public policy update. (hopefully not). Might consider using webform to let them know the situation ASAP?

Reactions: matteosc

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I think you should call and ask for advice: GCMS notes can be cryptic at times. Did anyone experience the same situation?

GPA3

Apr 13, 2018
I believe they were waiting for the pending RCMP report which they use the biometrics for. I have the same status on my GCMS and the officer last touched my file on March 29 and said criminality not completed due to pending biometric RCMP check.

Further down the notes it also mentioned that I didn't need to give biometrics due to covid exemption and can reuse my previous biometrics.

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Finally, one goal is achieved!
Big thanks community here, learnt alot.
cc @iSaidGoodDay

Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your PR status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

You can now download your eCoPR document through the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal by clicking the link below and signing in to your account.

https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

kdgwpr

Aug 2, 2023
Hi everyone!

Category: Inland PNP

AOR: Jan 21, 2023

MEP: Jan 27, 2023

Both the Eligibility and Security were marked as processing sometime in April, and there have been no updates after that, So I ordered the GCMS notes, which says that the Eligibility has been under ‘review required’ since April 11, 2023.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECOMMENDATION:* ****Review REQUIRED by Officer***

A11.2: MET

R87: APPEARS TO MEET

R75: APPEARS TO MEET

R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET

MEDICAL: ALL VALID

Officer, please review proof of funds.

---------------------------------------------------

Here is what’s on the GCMS notes. Does anyone know what I can do to accelerate the process? Any advice is appreciated!