+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

YounGo85

Mar 21, 2023
Yes it is weird, my UCI is still CANXX.
No date is mentioned on Criminality section, Biometric due date is 23/01/2023, that's all.
When I call IRCC lately, the agent told after checking with his supervisor that he will send a message to the VO so they can be alerted to my application.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
When I call IRCC lately, the agent told after checking with his supervisor that he will send a message to the VO so they can be alerted to my application.
I haven't seen this as someone that they do very commonly(they usually just repeat most of what we hear). If the agent was sincere about it, that's probably a good step.

Reactions: YounGo85

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Hi guys~

I got Portal 1 today and there is one question tricks me:

- Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
- If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located:

If you are currently outside Canada, you cannot be landed using the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation). It is important that you let us know when you are planning on returning to Canada by replying to this email. Further instructions will be sent to you.

Some of family members are outside and when I got PPR, they already sent their passports to VFS.
Should I still mention them? It seems to me mentioning also doesn't hurt, they may send additional PPR.
Not sure and want to clarify.

@iSaidGoodDay (sorry for tagging) what are your ideas?

Thanks!

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi guys~

If you are currently outside Canada, you cannot be landed using the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation). It is important that you let us know when you are planning on returning to Canada by replying to this email. Further instructions will be sent to you.

Some of family members are outside and when I got PPR, they already sent their passports to VFS.
Should I still mention them? It seems to me mentioning also doesn't hurt, they may send additional PPR.

Thanks!
I was reading through older posts to find something for you. It is very irritating to see at least 10 different people in this thread go through inland primary, outland dependent situation, but not one posted the solution: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/getting-ppr-for-pa-inland-and-not-for-outland-dependent.755908/page-2

I guess, since your dependent's passports are on their way for stamping, you should be good. You can mention the outland dependent's passport in the process of stamping in the reply too :)

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
I was reading through older posts to find something for you. It is very irritating to see at least 10 different people in this thread go through inland primary, outland dependent situation, but not one posted the solution: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/getting-ppr-for-pa-inland-and-not-for-outland-dependent.755908/page-2

I guess, since your dependent's passports are on their way for stamping, you should be good. You can mention the outland dependent's passport in the process of stamping in the reply too :)
Thanks for the reply.
Yeah before tagging you I also went through multiple threads and no-one mentioned the solution.
- This comment (TL;DR: replied Portal-1 saying that PO is outside without TRV) says PO got PPR, so in my case I assume I will get again PPR or IRCC just ignores since visa issue is under process.
- My concern came up after reading this comment (TL;DR: replied Portal-1 saying that PO is outside with TRV) where PO is required to land Canada and let IRCC now.

From this investigations and your feedback, I am thinking to add all details of outside members in the email: no TRV, visa stamping under process, I will bring them once I complete PR process (receive PR card).

I highly appreciate your time as always!

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Hi guys~

Thanks!
Hi,
I am inland primary with outland dependent.

Your outland dependents can send their passports for PPR stamp.

In your Portal email (inland) you can mention your details to issue credentials for yourself.
In the same email, highlight that you have already received RFV/ PPR letter for your "outland" dependents (with their UCI numebrs) & they've submitted their passports for stamping.

This worked for me. All the best !

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks for the reply.
Yeah before tagging you I also went through multiple threads and no-one mentioned the solution.
- This comment (TL;DR: replied Portal-1 saying that PO is outside without TRV) says PO got PPR, so in my case I assume I will get again PPR or IRCC just ignores since visa issue is under process.
- My concern came up after reading this comment (TL;DR: replied Portal-1 saying that PO is outside with TRV) where PO is required to land Canada and let IRCC now.

From this investigations and your feedback, I am thinking to add all details of outside members in the email: no TRV, visa stamping under process, I will bring them once I complete PR process (receive PR card).

I highly appreciate your time as always!
I think it is excessive to wait for your PR card (that might take easily a month or more). Once your spouse and child gets their passports stamped and their COPR, they can fly to you. I don't see why they would not be able to fly with a valid COPR.

@Pdm_ca your thoughts?

Reactions: babysharkiy

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi,

In your Portal email (inland) you can mention your details to issue credentials for yourself.
In the same email, highlight that you have already received RFV/ PPR letter for your "outland" dependents (with their UCI numebrs) & they've submitted their passports for stamping.

haha, I just tagged you in a comment and just now saw your response. Thanks for helping! :)

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
I think it is excessive to wait for your PR card (that might take easily a month or more). Once your spouse and child gets their passports stamped and their COPR, they can fly to you. I don't see why they would not be able to fly with a valid COPR.

@Pdm_ca your thoughts?
Yes, one don't have to wait for primary's PR card to fly-in.
Once COPR & Stamp done for dependents, they can come in.

Reactions: babysharkiy

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Hi,

This is a great input @Pdm_ca ! Highly appreciated.
I sent the email with all details and feel safer after your reply.

Reactions: Pdm_ca

YounGo85

Mar 21, 2023
Hello,

Candidate bilingual with French proficiency, I have submitted my pr application on January and here's the actual situation of it :
ITA : 9 Nov
CRS 494
AOR 10th January
UCI CANxxxxxxxx
No Biometric
No MEP
Not a single update since the submission until today.
Applicant married but spouse not accompanying me, because of the rather high crs scores, I have declared that my wife will not accompany me in order to have a higher CRS score and thus be able to win an invitation. Make a sponsorship application for my wife once I get pr and land in Canada.

Time has passed since then, IRCC began making draws for French speakers with low CRS score, happened today with CRS of 439.

Since i haven't receive any update and it is very likely that ircc has not yet started processing my application, I am thinking of withdrawing my application and reapplying stating that my wife is accompanying me once I could get an invitation.

Wanna have an advice about my situation plz, would it be pertinent to withdraw my pr application? Or it is more wiser to keep my pr application and wait until ircc began processing it ?

Thanks for your precious advice.

• Sad
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello,

Candidate bilingual with French proficiency, I have submitted my pr application on January and here's the actual situation of it :
ITA : 9 Nov
CRS 494
AOR 10th January
UCI CANxxxxxxxx
No Biometric
No MEP
Not a single update since the submission until today.
Applicant married but spouse not accompanying me, because of the rather high crs scores, I have declared that my wife will not accompany me in order to have a higher CRS score and thus be able to win an invitation. Make a sponsorship application for my wife once I get pr and land in Canada.

Time has passed since then, IRCC began making draws for French speakers with low CRS score, happened today with CRS of 439.

Since i haven't receive any update and it is very likely that ircc has not yet started processing my application, I am thinking of withdrawing my application and reapplying stating that my wife is accompanying me once I could get an invitation.

Wanna have an advice about my situation plz, would it be pertinent to withdraw my pr application? Or it is more wiser to keep my pr application and wait until ircc began processing it ?

Thanks for your precious advice.
I'd be a little cautious with these draws. We don't know what the frequency of these draws could be. You can end up with a withdrawn application and indefinite wait time on the next french draw. Wait to figure out a pattern I guess.

With IRCC's newly updated avg processing times, you also(potentially) have other ways to get them to do their work too: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2023-aor.789909/post-10535817

You should definitely talk to an agent on the phone. If they ask you to wait processing times, tell them that you are already past 7 months avg processing time for FSW-O. If you are FSW-Inland/CEC, now would be a good time to reach out to your MP regarding this too.

Reactions: YounGo85

YounGo85

Mar 21, 2023
I'd be a little cautious with these draws. We don't know what the frequency of these draws could be. You can end up with a withdrawn application and indefinite wait time on the next french draw. Wait to figure out a pattern I guess.

With IRCC's newly updated avg processing times, you also(potentially) have other ways to get them to do their work too: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2023-aor.789909/post-10535817

You should definitely talk to an agent on the phone. If they ask you to wait processing times, tell them that you are already past 7 months avg processing time for FSW-O. If you are FSW-Inland/CEC, now would be a good time to reach out to your MP regarding this too.
Thanks for your response.
I am an fsw outland applicant. Options for me are limited and I really don't know anything with that procedure of writ to mandamus.
The equation between advantage and cons, how to figure it out and what to choose is difficult to solve

Sticky situation !!!