+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Aoko

Jul 23, 2022
***UPDATE***
Medical, Kit and application forms submitted for new born.
Fingers crossed for RFV !! Seeing that many people got theirs this week.
****UPDATE****
Awesome news !!!
Medical renewal for principal applicant- June 13 2023

RFV mail received - June 22 2023

Thank God
Kindly advise on things to take note of while submitting passports and other documents (specification for passport photographs too).

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Yay, great progress. My tracker shows all completed. However, secure account doesn't show all changes, only one change document review changed to "Not applicable".

What will happen next guys for my case? (cc @iSaidGoodDay)
- I am in Canada
- family is outside
I would like to know the steps I need to be prepared.
Expect to get a portal email soon. You have to reply to it with the required info. You won't have to send your own passports for printing. iirc, your dependants are outland, right? They'll get a PPR/RFV letter.

Reactions: babysharkiy

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
Yay, great progress. My tracker shows all completed. However, secure account doesn't show all changes, only one change document review changed to "Not applicable".

What will happen next guys for my case? (cc @iSaidGoodDay)
- I am in Canada
- family is outside
I would like to know the steps I need to be prepared.
Did you do anything proactively for them to complete the process like background etc like raising web form or ordering gcms?

Also what was document review before? did you had adr?

I had adr and as soon as i uploaded it changed to NA and remain same till date. So wanted to check if my documents were reviewed as well. :/

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Expect to get a portal email soon. You have to reply to it with the required info. You won't have to send your own passports for printing. iirc, your dependants are outland, right? They'll get a PPR/RFV letter.
Thanks for the response and good to know about RFV.
There is something called PRTD (PR travel document) I guess, does my family need it or is it part or PPR/TFV?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks for the response and good to know about RFV.
There is something called PRTD (PR travel document) I guess, does my family need it or is it part or PPR/TFV?
Yes, they'll have to get their passports stamped. PRTD is for those who already are a PR.

Search for forums and see what others in your situation did (given you are so close now!). You don't want to be in a situation where IRCC made you a PR, but your family is still stuck. Would love to see you, your baby and your spouse enjoying the summer in Canada :)

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Did you do anything proactively for them to complete the process like background etc like raising web form or ordering gcms?

I had adr and as soon as i uploaded it changed to NA and remain same till date. So wanted to check if my documents were reviewed as well. :/
- No. But I did frequently update them with my family status, like since my spouse spent more then 6-months outside of Canada, I sent them PCC and told them that family is outside because they are waiting for TRV.

- I had 3-ADRs (Schedule A, Military Service letter, family members physical location) because my case is very complicated TBH (like we had Visitor Record refusal because of passport expiration, lived in 5-6 countries (alot WHYs from IRCC officer), no embassy in Canada to renew docs, etc...). Everything I explained smoothly with supportive docs by being honest.

- You can call them and clarify. If it changed to NA, I think it means they are reviewing it. They ask addition ADR if they concern, otherwise move forward as I am seeing with my experience.

Reactions: dimplesimple

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Yes, they'll have to get their passports stamped. PRTD is for those who already are a PR.

Search for forums and see what others in your situation did (given you are so close now!). You don't want to be in a situation where IRCC made you a PR, but your family is still stuck. Would love to see you, your baby and your spouse enjoying the summer in Canada :)
Yeah, definitely, I do always my homework and thanks for the tips!

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
- No. But I did frequently update them with my family status, like since my spouse spent more then 6-months outside of Canada, I sent them PCC and told them that family is outside because they are waiting for TRV.

- I had 3-ADRs (Schedule A, Military Service letter, family members physical location) because my case is very complicated TBH (like we had Visitor Record refusal because of passport expiration, lived in 5-6 countries (alot WHYs from IRCC officer), no embassy in Canada to renew docs, etc...). Everything I explained smoothly with supportive docs by being honest.

- You can call them and clarify. If it changed to NA, I think it means they are reviewing it. They ask addition ADR if they concern, otherwise move forward as I am seeing with my experience.
Thank you for understanding and clarifying my doubts :)… Yeah hopefully i get some update too soon. So frustrating this waiting period :/