+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Got the 3rd Ghost Update, not in an email but in the current status it said ‘Application/profile updated’. And no apparent changes in the profile.

FSW-O

ITA: Jan 18, 2023
AOR: January 24, 2023
MEP: February 02, 2023
Biometrics: February 07, 2023
Additional document request -PCC - Mar 15,2023
1st Ghost Update: Feb 02, 2023
2nd Ghost Update: Mar 24, 2023 Nothing Changed
3rd Ghost Update: Jun 12, 2023 Nothing Changed

Only Medical passed

In Jan'23, Canada Immigration deny my entry because they got some information about me that I have criminal record in back home which was incorrect, I explained them everything. They tried to find information from my home country but found nothing.
Thn I returned back and they didn't cancel my visa and I got some papers from CBSA where they clearly explained someone complaint about me but they didn't find anything.
When I applied for PR, I clearly mentioned everything in Submission Letter.

They asked me for new PCC which I have provided on 15th of Mar

What you think guys? Please share your thoughts. @iSaidGoodDay
Hopefully those GUs are something positive surprise for you! If you attached explanation letter with data points, that should be fine I guess.
But I am re-reading and re-reading your comment and couldn't understand, how CBSA denied your entry if you got Visa? I mean IRCC already allowed you to come. Strange!

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Damn! Have you applied for your GCMS notes yet?

What does the PR tracker say in terms of Eligibility and Background check? Are those two in progress?
yes Eligibility and Background check in Progress.
I got GCMS notes twice, looks normal.

Reviewed and Applicant meets the minimum entry criteria and selection criteria.
Language -Met -IEL TS test results submitted and appear genuine
Employment-PA- Not Met (10022/0 -Advertising, marketing and public relations managers.). Applicant has provided an employment reference letter stating that he was Director- Marketing Manager from 2013/04/26-2020/15/01 and there after took up the position of Marketing manager from 2020/01/15 with XYZ.
Education -Not Met-PA has completed B.Com (Regular) & MBA from XYZ, WES has assessed these degrees to be equivalent to 3 years Bachelor's and 4 years Bachelors respectively.
Funds- Met-The applicant has submitted bank statement. Statutory Questions -Applicant has declared that he was detained at PoE in Jan 2023 when he tried to enter Canada and he accepted to leave Canada voluntarily

RPRF -Completed

PCC -PCC is from Indian Consulate, showing NRT
PA -Please request PCC from India from police authorities in India
Recommend Review
@iSaidGoodDay

Last edited:

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hopefully those GUs are something positive surprise for you! If you attached explanation letter with data points, that should be fine I guess.
But I am re-reading and re-reading your comment and couldn't understand, how CBSA denied your entry if you got Visa? I mean IRCC already allowed you to come. Strange!
I am regular traveler of Canada from last 12 years.

witwct030

Apr 15, 2023
Hi guys, just wanted to give an update on my case. So I got the COPR and Visa, I though I'd share the timeline and my experience thus far in case it is of some help to anyone now or in the future.

FSW-Out
ITA
Nov
AOR Jan 9
Medical & Bio - Jan 18 this is the date it says it updated on tracker at first but only changed to "completed" on April 20.
Background Check + Eligibility Complete - Changed from "not started" to "in progress" on April 20 and then "completed" on May 12.
RFV - Instead of RFV I got a PR portal email on May 12. I replied on the same email telling them my case is outland and not inland. They replied to the email the very next working day. I also asked a relative in Canada to call IRCC number on my behalf and IRCC confirmed they had recieved my query Later I received the RFV email on May 22. Submitted the passport the same week and got it back in 8 days.

Some Other Things;

1) My GC-Key account did not update other than the Bio-metrics and the passport submission letter, all other updates were on the tracker. I got no ghost emails.

2) The first time I got my medical done, I was sent an email by the regional Canadian Medical body that I need to report again to the medical centre for further testing. Apparently, there were some spots on my lungs, so had to get a second scan which confirmed everything was fine.

3) I had to get police certificates from 4 different countries, one of them did not come on time and I submitted my application without it. But ofcourse I explained it in my LOE that I have requested it and attached the tracker. I got the certificate delivered a week and a half later and submitted it to my application by raising a webform.

Good-luck to all those who are still waiting, hopefully there is positive news soon!!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi guys, just wanted to give an update on my case. So I got the COPR and Visa, I though I'd share the timeline and my experience thus far in case it is of some help to anyone now or in the future.

FSW-Out
ITA
Nov
AOR Jan 9
Medical & Bio - Jan 18 this is the date it says it updated on tracker at first but only changed to "completed" on April 20.
Background Check + Eligibility Complete - Changed from "not started" to "in progress" on April 20 and then "completed" on May 12.
RFV - Instead of RFV I got a PR portal email on May 12. I replied on the same email telling them my case is outland and not inland. They replied to the email the very next working day. I also asked a relative in Canada to call IRCC number on my behalf and IRCC confirmed they had recieved my query Later I received the RFV email on May 22. Submitted the passport the same week and got it back in 8 days.

Some Other Things;

1) My GC-Key account did not update other than the Bio-metrics and the passport submission letter, all other updates were on the tracker. I got no ghost emails.

2) The first time I got my medical done, I was sent an email by the regional Canadian Medical body that I need to report again to the medical centre for further testing. Apparently, there were some spots on my lungs, so had to get a second scan which confirmed everything was fine.

3) I had to get police certificates from 4 different countries, one of them did not come on time and I submitted my application without it. But ofcourse I explained it in my LOE that I have requested it and attached the tracker. I got the certificate delivered a week and a half later and submitted it to my application by raising a webform.

Good-luck to all those who are still waiting, hopefully there is positive news soon!!
Congratulations.

• Love
Reactions: witwct030

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
Contacted mp they gave same update which i already have :/ not sure why sydney vo not starting security. they say everything is good, and just need to start security.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018