+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
Hi fellas:) hope you guys doing well.
I just wonder if anyone knows what this means in the Final Decision at CIC, my account, which says

Latest update:
Final Decision - June 6, 2023
:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I had an updated alarm sent to my e-mail after two ghost updates this morning, so I checked my CIC account and found the above.
There was no date on the final decision before and it appeared suddenly, and I'm guessing it might be a system glitch after the recent regular maintenance, Or, hopefully, it might be good news.

For those who wonder about my timeline, I left my whole timeline below.

DateStatus (PNP inland)
2023/01/16Acknowledgement of receipt
2023/02/01Medical Report done
2023/02/02Biometrics Collection done
2023/05/021st Ghost Update
2023/05/10Additional Documents requested and submitted
2023/06/062nd Ghost Update / an updated alarm sent to e-mail / profile changed (a date in final decision)

Thank you.
If it helps, I had the same update with date 5-June-2023 - Your application is in progress & I got Portal1 email today.

Reactions: seansonsk

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
I just wonder if anyone knows what this means in the Final Decision at CIC, my account, which says

Latest update:
:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I had an updated alarm sent to my e-mail after two ghost updates this morning, so I checked my CIC account and found the above.
There was no date on the final decision before and it appeared suddenly, and I'm guessing it might be a system glitch after the recent regular maintenance, Or, hopefully, it might be good news.

DateStatus (PNP inland)
2023/06/062nd Ghost Update / an updated alarm sent to e-mail / profile changed (a date in final decision)

Thank you.
Hello, I have this latest update too, and asked in another thread, please check the answer in the following thread link :
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/non-express-entry-pnp-online-applications-gather-here.730189/post-10497080

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks bro to support but I am paying my 43+ % taxes here with fat salary and still not getting PR. I don't blame usually (because I create my own future) but I blame IRCC always, even told to MPs that it is not fair that they only give small points for your inland experience. Inland applicants already proved that they went through IRCC filter once and they are clearly contributing to Canadian economy. I do really feel this is a REAL systematic discrimination!
And what is really funny beside that, (I lived in Germany and came here) no many jobs here comparing to other countries, means your job security is almost ZERO. I am not saying about offline jobs, the professional jobs. Majority of people who are earning are working for US companies.

Another very funny thing is, they never listen to you :D So, we should also to tell someone at least to establish fair immigration system.

Anyway, my goal is just get Canadian passport and never meet IRCC :D
About contributions, think about this - A PR can right now buy a property. A PR has only lived in Canada for a few years. Citizens have lived here for decades, many of them do not own a property and are being "robbed" of their opportunities because of the insane migration. Let's say if the Canadian govt uses the same logic to ban all PRs from buy a property unless they lived here for 15 years, that won't feel as good, right? That's why it is very important to never go in that direction. These things almost never result in a good ending for anyone.

Inland applicants do get way more points by LMIA + Canadian work exp. Qualified inland applicants are rewarded with an easier pathway imo compared to outlanders (which are not a lot at the moment, majority are CECs).

As far as MPs go, they've literal interests in monetizing on the loop of student visa->PGWP->PR (look at the scam that happening at CBU in Nova Scotia and who's owns it). We can't trust a politician's word for here :D

Reactions: Taran D

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
About contributions, think about this - A PR can right now buy a property. A PR has only lived in Canada for a few years. Citizens have lived here for decades, many of them do not own a property and are being "robbed" of their opportunities because of the insane migration. Let's say if the Canadian govt uses the same logic to ban all PRs from buy a property unless they lived here for 15 years, that won't feel as good, right? That's why it is very important to never go in that direction. These things almost never result in a good ending for anyone.

Inland applicants do get way more points by LMIA + Canadian work exp. Qualified inland applicants are rewarded with an easier pathway imo compared to outlanders (which are not a lot at the moment, majority are CECs).

As far as MPs go, they've literal interests in monetizing on the loop of student visa->PGWP->PR (look at the scam that happening at CBU in Nova Scotia and who's owns it). We can't trust a politician's word for here :D
I typed alot and removed :D maybe someday we can take a coffee and chat.

Basically, I am not against your ideas, they are true. In case of property, it already started with TRV/Work permit applicants and surely extends to PR.

From Canada economy perspective, under work permit employees are wiring out their money outside of Canada because they afraid IRCC (including me). I have a friend who works at bank and confirmed this is same with other permit holders. IRCC is only thinking about tax. So, they should at least provide some benefits to such candidates to improve country economy.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

mj_canada

Jul 27, 2015
If it helps, I had the same update with date 5-June-2023 - Your application is in progress & I got Portal1 email today.
Same with me. Got the same update on GCKey. The date is same when latest steps were completed on tracker and COPR started appearing. Paralelly, I received ready for visa email two days later.

Reactions: Miracle2018

mj_canada

Jul 27, 2015

Latest update:

DateStatus (PNP inland)

Thank you.
Definitely good news. If you have not already received, you will get PPR /portal email soon.

Reactions: gurramsantosh

USA_student_to_Canada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi everyone, good news I finally got my Portal email. It seems surreal that I am finally closer to becoming a PR!!! I do have a quick question regarding response to the email. Is there an actual link where I need to submit the details requested? Or do I just have to reply to the email and then they will send me another link?

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
I everyone, good news I finally got my Portal email. It seems surreal that I am finally closer to becoming a PR!!! I do have a quick question regarding response to the email. Is there an actual link where I need to submit the details requested? Or do I just have to reply to the email and then they will send me another link?
Congratulations whats your vo and aor?

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
I everyone, good news I finally got my Portal email. It seems surreal that I am finally closer to becoming a PR!!! I do have a quick question regarding response to the email. Is there an actual link where I need to submit the details requested? Or do I just have to reply to the email and then they will send me another link?
Congratulations :) . You will have to reply to that email & then wait for credentials which will be sent in another email.

kreik

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
You need to reply to the email itself with the details requested then they would send a second one with your login credentials to a portal where you can confirm your address and upload a recent photo. It took a day for others to receive their login details, for me it took around 4.

USA_student_to_Canada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
You need to reply to the email itself with the details requested then they would send a second one with your login credentials to a portal where you can confirm your address and upload a recent photo. It took a day for others to receive their login details, for me it took around 4.
Got it, I will reply to the email asap!

Reactions: kreik

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
It took 3 for us.

• Love
Reactions: kreik