+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I received a request letter for my divorce certificate on 11th of may.. i responded to it next day with loe saying my divorce is in process, everything was passed except security not started before this. does anyone has any idea is this the reason for security not being started? can i get adr after eligibility passed as well? am i in trouble for not submitting the certificate and submitting letter of explanation? will my process take forever? any negative impact on decision? currently my review of additional documents saying ‘NA’ what does that mean?

Also has anyone got approval while divorce process? i have submitted all the supporting documents with affidavits. Anyone was or in similar situation?

I am worried and feeling helpless :/
IIRC, your COR is India, right?

A similar case that didn't had a divorce decree, but they were under the first petition of separation: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/separated-for-21-months-divorce-case-in-process-cic-requires-divorce-certificate-what-to-do.550265/

Got their COPR: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2019-ppr-to-copr-join-here.664142/post-9082830

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you for sharing this link :) feeling bit hopeful.

I dint receive acknowledgment for my adr but when i called ircc agent mention they received is that enough? I had uploaded from gckey. review of additional documents says not applicable.
If the IRCC agent says they received a webform, that should be good. IRCC should be very familiar with divorce petitions from India, if you don't mind sharing, what info did you submit along with the LOE?

greenhamster

Feb 25, 2021
Hi, guys, my wife and I received our eCoPRs today.

Wishing the best of luck to all of you to get your PR, I will send you an update once we receive the cards.

CEC Inland

ITA: December 20, 2022
AOR: January 21, 2023
MEP: February 14, 2023
Biometrics: February 14, 2023
Ghost Update #1: April 19, 2023
Ghost Update #2: May 15, 2023
Portal Email: May 16, 2023
PR Portal credentials received and address and photos submitted: May 17, 2023
eCoPR Received: May 23, 2023

VO: Etobicoke

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
My observations show, the PR application process with BC PNP seems very slow.
Is there any time consuming process with BC PNP?
I have so far analyzed several threads included EE/Non-EE, also FB groups, SINP/OINP streams are super fast. Anyone has any ideas?

In case if it is not relevant to this thread (but I do believe people in this group have alot knowledge), I have opened a separate thread to share: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/bc-pnp-express-entry-2023.803102/#post-10480539

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
I have so far analyzed several threads included EE/Non-EE, also FB groups, SINP/OINP streams are super fast. Anyone has any ideas?
It is the EE PNP especially the Inland ones that seem the slowest. I think Atlantic provinces could be faster though.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

In case if it is not relevant to this thread (but I do believe people in this group have alot knowledge), I have opened a separate thread to share: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/bc-pnp-express-entry-2023.803102/#post-10480539
Did you file your GCMS yet? You'll get to know a bit more on when you application was last worked and if there are any notes on it. Creating a BC PNP thread is a good way to stay in touch with others.

Reactions: babysharkiy

kreik

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022

I'm under BCPNP as well. I just got an update today in my tracker saying my eligibility is complete. But yeah, I agree it's kind of very slow...
But I had a friend who is under BCPNP as well, and he applied last March 2 and got his PR approved yesterday. His primary vo is Calgary, so I guess which visa office you're assigned to is a huge factor.

Reactions: babysharkiy

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
I'm under BCPNP as well. I just got an update today in my tracker saying my eligibility is complete. But yeah, I agree it's kind of very slow...
But I had a friend who is under BCPNP as well, and he applied last March 2 and got his PR approved yesterday. His primary vo is Calgary, so I guess which visa office you're assigned to is a huge factor.
What about Background Verification?

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Agree with your office point. It seems BC PNP with Sydney office (one of the slowest) sounds forever process Lol

kreik

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
Agree with your office point. It seems BC PNP with Sydney office (one of the slowest) sounds forever process Lol
Yeah, same here. I'm unfortunately under Montreal, and I share the sentiments of the majority in the forum under the same vo. They don't even update the GCKey and don't acknowledge anything you upload. They would just magically send you COPR or PPR without any prior update or notice in your GCKey haha

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
They don't even update the GCKey and don't acknowledge anything you upload. They would just magically send you COPR or PPR without any prior update or notice in your GCKey haha
That's fine. CPC-Ottawa does the same. I guess it has more to do with multiple systems (or legacy systems) in place.

AP97

Feb 2, 2023
Hi, today I got Portal 1, however I am outside Canada, returning in 3 days. In my Portal email it says that I have 7 days to respond to the Portal, but it also says I need to let IRCC know if I am not in Canada. So my question is, is it ok to just respond to the Portal email once I am back in Canada in 3 days?