+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Ok thank you. I'm outlander , i have been trying to reach IRCC but keep spending time in the wait queue without result. Do you know average of how long it took similar applicants in my shoes to recieve RFV after COPR generated on tracker, may 7 makes it two months i've been waiting.
Honestly, I don't know. Maybe a couple weeks or couple months. There are a few cases with crazy long times too - e.g. I still remember her case where it took 5 months: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-these-application-trackers.789449/post-10446532

About calling IRCC, there are a few numbers and tips shared on the forum. Do try those tips and it should work.

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Got a GU in GCKey account, happy to know my application is being processed.
It's the second GU, the first one is after medical passed, any idea if it means the final decision is near ? It has been nearly 5 months.

Reactions: Miracle2018

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Got a GU in GCKey account, happy to know my application is being processed.
It's the second GU, the first one is after medical passed, any idea if it means the final decision is near ? It has been nearly 5 months.
Get a GCMS note to get a better idea, or call IRCC to learn more. GCkey is very laggy and doesn't reflect the true state of your application in general.

Reactions: Gooddaygo

YounGo85

Mar 21, 2023
Hello,

Since i have submitted my application (fsw outlander) on the 6th of January, I haven't receive any message on my account (No MEP no Bio).
Still have the temporary UCI CANxxxxxxxx.
Calling ircc leads to a response of just wait cause the processing time is 27 months.
I know already that many application with similar AOR are processed in a rapid manner, I suppose that there is a problem in my application.
Would it be pertinent to request gcms note now ? And what is the best way to request it for an outlander ? (Ircc website or by using the cvss).

Thanks for responding.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello,

Since i have submitted my application (fsw outlander) on the 6th of January, I haven't receive any message on my account (No MEP no Bio).
Still have the temporary UCI CANxxxxxxxx.
Calling ircc leads to a response of just wait cause the processing time is 27 months.
I know already that many application with similar AOR are processed in a rapid manner, I suppose that there is a problem in my application.
Would it be pertinent to request gcms note now ? And what is the best way to request it for an outlander ? (Ircc website or by using the cvss).

Thanks for responding.
Yes, you should apply for GCMS notes. I see applicants from March and April AORs who are getting a bit more info. Try calling them and ask them where your application is stuck (don't ask when it'll be processed that usually gives out the poor 27 month response).

GCMS will give you a very good idea of what has been done. Sometimes the GCKey isn't updated to reflect the right stage and GCMS would explain a bit more.

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Yes, you should apply for GCMS notes. I see applicants from March and April AORs who are getting a bit more info. Try calling them and ask them where your application is stuck (don't ask when it'll be processed that usually gives out the poor 27 month response).

GCMS will give you a very good idea of what has been done. Sometimes the GCKey isn't updated to reflect the right stage and GCMS would explain a bit more.
Out of curiosity: how many business days does it take to get GCMS notes? I requested and I have tracker no but when I join their ATIP portal to track, it does show nothing. I think I should wait for their email response.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Out of curiosity: how many business days does it take to get GCMS notes? I requested and I have tracker no but when I join their ATIP portal to track, it does show nothing. I think I should wait for their email response.
IRCC and CBSA aren't using the new ATIP Tracking System at the moment. It still refers you to the old portal / request system.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Aoko

Jul 23, 2022
PNP EE - Outland (Husband; principal applicant)
CRS - 1016
Submitted & AOR Received - Jan 7, 2023
(submitted with upfront medical )
Biometric Instruction Letter for both- Feb 17, 2023
Biometric given for both- Feb 22, 2023
MEP - Feb 2023
Background and Security: still in progress

No updates since then, any thoughts ?
I was thinking Security for PNP is usually done before ITA… please can anyone help clarify ?
**UPDATE***
ADR- Medical request as my upfront would expire next month - 4th May 2023
Additional Medical done - 9th May 2023

Fingers crossed for the Golden mail

nerdsh88t

Oct 18, 2022
I juste received my gcms and it has review required:eek:. The weird part its that there is no observations of my work experience even in r10 part wich is recommended pass.. I have three years as self employed and 13 months at the time of eApr as an employee at another noc code(at this secondary noc code i only have 11 months at time of ita). The first page only mention my primary occupations, is it normal that it dont display the secondary noc ?
In page 2, the assesment says :
Elibility review required
Security: not started
Criminality passed
Medical passed
Info sharing complete
The page with notes juste say :
Notes 1 (the latest i think):
Created:23/march/2023
Updated :23/march/2023
Label: general
Text: pending officer review. Assigned to officer, due date pushed 30 days.

The only other meaningful note is the r10 check wich was made the 13/january/2023 and it has recommended pass. The only things in it, is that it state "document set for review : client information"
observations from senior member pls ? Am i in deep shit ?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I juste received my gcms and it has review required:eek:. The weird part its that there is no observations of my work experience even in r10 part wich is recommended pass.. I have three years as self employed and 13 months at the time of eApr as an employee at another noc code(at this secondary noc code i only have 11 months at time of ita). The first page only mention my primary occupations, is it normal that it dont display the secondary noc ?
In page 2, the assesment says :
Elibility review required
Security: not started
Criminality passed
Medical passed
Info sharing complete
The page with notes juste say :
Notes 1 (the latest i think):
Created:23/march/2023
Updated :23/march/2023
Label: general
Text: pending officer review. Assigned to officer, due date pushed 30 days.

The only other meaningful note is the r10 check wich was made the 13/january/2023 and it has recommended pass. The only things in it, is that it state "document set for review : client information"
observations from senior member pls ? Am i in deep shit ?
We usually see a review required for a specific part of eligibility. Is there the a part of review required that you've not included here?