+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi! So I’ve been using this external tracker to compare my case with others ever since I applied for FSW-Outland. It looks like most people with AOR in January are on the Medicals Passed stage still (and many are still on AOR) https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application So it looks like it’s normal to not have moved passed Medicals Passed stage yet!
There are people in this forum who took 2 months or more to pass the medical stage. I think most here are past MED/BIL in this thread. You can go to the first page and see how it progressed for everyone else. Also, take a look at Feb AOR and March AOR threads too :)

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
On a different note, I think it would also be wise to check the 'document details' section in the IRCC tracker. I believe some folks saw COPR details one/two day(s) before portal email for those applicants in Canada.

Reactions: gurramsantosh

gurramsantosh

Feb 17, 2023
EE PNP Inland

Jan 11 draw
AOR received Jan 18
Medical and Biometrics approved Jan 27

No updates after that. Any EE PNP inland candidates in here ?
I am also in the same boat, My AOR Jan 15th and Medicals and Biometric updated Jan 19th...after that no updates.

dipak.cse

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Canada
AOR Received.
18-01-2023
EE PNP Inland

Jan 11 draw
AOR received Jan 18

same aor. and program. no update after 25th January. vo Montreal. 1st called 25th Feb. said info sharing and criminality done but eligibility and security not started. again called 30th march same eligibility and security not started. looks like no movement on file

pratik111

Mar 31, 2023
same aor. and program. no update after 25th January. vo Montreal. 1st called 25th Feb. said info sharing and criminality done but eligibility and security not started. again called 30th march same eligibility and security not started. looks like no movement on file
Interesting!!! I didn't know we could call them for the updates. Thank you for the headsup and lets be hopeful

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
EE PNP Inland

Jan 11 draw
AOR received Jan 18

AOR on March 26.
Waiting for next updates.

I have a question. Are you guys able to check status through status tracker? because I am not. It say wrong information evry time when I enter my info.
Does it usually take some time to get updated in the system ? Its only been 5 days.