+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
called ircc today, still security is not started. it same since march 15th i guess. or be even before. as my eligibility and criminality was passed by march 6th. is this normal? why they not starting the processing of security?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
called ircc today, still security is not started. it same since jan 15th i guess. or be even before. as my eligibility and criminality was passed by march 6th. is this normal? why they not starting the processing of security?
Everything is normal these days. About them not working on security, could easily be 80% SLA is matching for Jan 2023 applications and the agent will check again later. Nothing to worry about.

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
Everything is normal these days. About them not working on security, could easily be 80% SLA is matching for Jan 2023 applications and the agent will check again later. Nothing to worry about.
Okay !! hmmmm also something weird when i called ircc couple of times i observe them keep asking if i am asking for update on my cec application, like i have only one application why they ask that question?

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
:D Yeah and sometimes they will not be that great sharing each stage status. Lets see will wait. 70 days completed. Hopefully this week some good news :)

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
called ircc today, still security is not started. it same since march 15th i guess. or be even before. as my eligibility and criminality was passed by march 6th. is this normal? why they not starting the processing of security?
Security is the last step but the most important one. Totally depends on what needs to be screened and how much needs to be screened. I have came through alot of applications where tracker was showing security not started and then the next day it was completed. So, I think it could be anytime now when you will receive the most awaited email in your inbox