+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<JANUARY 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

kreik

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
Jan 16 AOR - CEC
Everything completed except background. and no updates yet :( anyone waiting for portal emails?

My pr tracker says last updated 20th march :/ so does that mean agent hasnt opened my file after that?
Jan 16 AOR as well. I have the same case. The tracker was also updated last 20th march, reflecting my previous medicals. I guess it was the same for most of us since I also read that many people received updates on the 20th regarding their medicals.
Although I still haven't completed both the eligibility and background in the tracker. I hope we can see updates in our applications soon. :)

Reactions: gurramsantosh

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
Jan 16 AOR as well. I have the same case. The tracker was also updated last 20th march, reflecting my previous medicals. I guess it was the same for most of us since I also read that many people received updates on the 20th regarding their medicals.
Although I still haven't completed both the eligibility and background in the tracker. I hope we can see updates in our applications soon. :)
Hopefully. Feeling anxious with waiting.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

greenhamster

Feb 25, 2021
Do not worry, guys, I still have no update yet. I was looking at other threads and I see that it is usual to receive the portal email two months after Medical passed. I think within 3-4 weeks we should get ours.

CEC Inland

ITA: December 20, 2022
AOR: January 21, 2023
MEP: February 14, 2023
Biometrics: February 14, 2023

marita_me

Dec 24, 2020
EE - BCPNP HA
ITA - Jan 18
AOR - Jan 19
GU - Jan 25
UCI changed - Jan 25
Medicals passed - Feb 15
BIL - Feb 15
GU - Feb 21
Eligibility completed (IRCC tracker) - Feb 25
I was out of Canada for a month for vacation and returned again this past weekend.
Medical updated again to completed: March 20
PR Approval: March 21
EE - BCPNP HA
ITA - Jan 18
AOR - Jan 19
GU - Jan 25
UCI changed - Jan 25
Medicals passed - Feb 15
BIL - Feb 15
GU - Feb 21
I was out of Canada for a month for vacation and returned again this past weekend.
Portal credentials: March 23
eCOPR: March 24

Checking out of this thread for now. Wish you all the best of luck with you applications. See you on the citizenship thread in a couple of years.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
EE - BCPNP HA
ITA - Jan 18
AOR - Jan 19
GU - Jan 25
UCI changed - Jan 25
Medicals passed - Feb 15
BIL - Feb 15
GU - Feb 21
Portal credentials: March 23
eCOPR: March 24

Checking out of this thread for now. Wish you all the best of luck with you applications. See you on the citizenship thread in a couple of years.
You'll definitely find me in citizenship threads :)

Reactions: marita_me